Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

I’m still dying if I come across a group that Includes two guys with spears

taking my time with the side tales though

Trust me I’m using it lol

Do you have the perk for parrying spear thrusts? Other than that i would say use dodge & sprint to reposition religiously. You want to position yourself so its a series of 1v1s, instead of having both trying to hit you together.

Those parry perks are crucial and also you're a ghost now lol so abuse those kunais and sticky bombs

Do you have the perk for parrying spear thrusts? Other than that i would say use dodge & sprint to reposition religiously. You want to position yourself so its a series of 1v1s, instead of having both trying to hit you together.
Don’t think I have the perk but yeah after I dove I’m too far to hit them so then I have to risk getting hit again

Why didn't you guys warn me about the shitty targeting and camera angles in battles? I feel like I've been killed by not seeing behind a tree more than anything so far in this game.

An update is coming they adding a lethal mode and an easier mode. View attachment 326521View attachment 326520View attachment 326519
That's cool. I wish they would add something for the assassination animations. It'd be cool if I could behead whoever the fuck I wanted

Might show mercy to the "traitor" when I see him. Just off the strength that I've been walking around with his hat on and that shit dope

Last edited:
@Dwitty delete that fam... I just barely met that guy and already I can tell who you’re talking about.
View attachment 327063

RYwhXB.gif

Thought it was all under the spoiler tag. My bad

Back