Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghana's Year of Return. Linking fam or stinking scam?

Ghana's Year of Return

• Stinking scam

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Linking Fam

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I am curious what you guys think of ghanas year of return.

It was spoken about in the off topic thread but got lost in the shuffle.

anyway.....do yall think its a scam or linking back to our people?

they are offering Black americans dual citizenships.

i am leaning towards scam ...simply because i am not sure and almost positive this is not meant for the everyday black american.

The poor who dont bring money and would need to live of the govt until they find work would not be welcomed...im almost sure.

and being a dual citizen may bring tax liabilities.
i think its a play on the sensitivity of black americans.

“Hey guys, sorry we sold y’all into human trafficking, but after 400 years of deep thought and no action, feel free to come back. We can’t guarantee any benefits whatsoever, but uhhhh, come back......we guess.”

Lmao, get all the way the fuck outta here.

A lot of slavers got enslaved so yeah we do descend from black slavers that got got. A whole lot was doing it.

Desselaines who was trained by a Benin warrior who got enslaved for selling other Africans for years. But it could either be good or bad.

I encourage every nigga who hates America and feel like this ain't our land despite all the fucking blood our people spilt building this shit to fucking go....

I wish them the best....

Shit gonna be a mind fuck when they get treated like hoes by niggaz darker than them

i am leaning towards scam ...simply because i am not sure and almost positive this is not meant for the everyday black american.

The poor who dont bring money and would need to live of the govt until they find work would not be welcomed...im almost sure.

and being a dual citizen may bring tax liabilities.
i think its a play on the sensitivity of black americans.

They're trying to inject the black American dollar and skilled worker/business person into their economy. Obviously they aren't expecting a poor American citizen to drop everything a go to Africa tho. You smarter than that.

Niggas talk about "going back to the motherland" now you want to cry about it.

Shut the fuck up.

Not speaking to you directly @DOS_patos but you can go ahead and run into traffic anyway.

I encourage every nigga who hates America and feel like this ain't our land despite all the fucking blood our people spilt building this shit to fucking go....

I wish them the best....

Shit gonna be a mind fuck when they get treated like hoes by niggaz darker than them

Wow a nigga from Baltimore not trusting other black people how surprising

But honestly seems too tedious to deal with ain’t no liberal African countries and if you gotta daughter that’s hectic half the continent Muslim and I like pork.

I wish them the best....

So you want us to be patriotic or you don’t like people viewing Africa as a whole with an unrealistic lens?

So you want us to be patriotic or you don’t like people viewing Africa as a whole with an unrealistic lens?
Everybody can't go....

You got communities right here that could benefit greatly from business minded and driven people. Seeking prosperity in America not just helps yourself, it helps the black community as a whole and inspires the next generation.

If people rather go to Ghana and leave that behind.... Then I say let them go...

Can't be worried about people who not worried about you

Everybody can't go....

You got communities right here that could benefit greatly from business minded and driven people. Seeking prosperity in America not just helps yourself, it helps the black community as a whole and inspires the next generation.

If people rather go to Ghana and leave that behind.... Then I say let them go...

everybody ain’t trying to go its not even something worth worrying about really. The percentage is probably very low. I get you think all Africans look down on us etc but I don’t see how black Americans wanting to do business with a Africans is a bad thing. Why Chinese and Europeans the only ones allowed to make deals?

And even further is this about esteem? Our lives in the US as a whole are better than most lives in the rest of the world we not fleeing in large numbers. If some other niggas from third world countries want to complain about how we don’t take full advantage of our country so be it. They vastly outnumbered the people they were colonized by and look at them now. We supposed to let them pity us when they ain’t even got shit?

Not to sound like an uppity American but them people come here for a reason they had their own culture customs and languages and let themselves be taken over

I wish them the best....

You ever been to Africa?

Everybody can't go....

but what if they fail or dont find anything an come back

Forgot which tread but I already said it was a scam. This was thought up by their tourism board. And when you look up their new citizen stats. They only made like 100 people citizens last year, and not even half of that number was American in general. Let alone black Americans. Seems odd they want us to return, but dont really want us to stay

Back