Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Geto Boys’ Bushwick Bill Passes Away Due To Pancreatic Cancer (RIP)

It's drugs that can reverse stage 4. But it's for kidney cancer.

This a true asshole statement.

Don't nobody care about what a kidney cancer drug can't do for a man who has pancreatic cancer.

LLS nigga you trippin like shit for that one

Last edited:
This a true asshole statement.

Don't nobody care about what a kidney cancer drug can do for a man who has pancreatic cancer.

LLS nigga you trippin like shit for that one
its niot an asshole statement....thats how you taking it.
it was just a statement saying "damn, its something that can help with last stages but its not the type that works for this."

see ....not sure where you was with it....but it was not an asshole statement.

its niot an asshole statement....thats how you taking it.
it was just a statement saying "damn, its something that can help with last stages but its not the type that works for this."

see ....not sure where you was with it....but it was not an asshole statement.

It is. Who the fuck cares about what can help with the shit said person doesn't have?

If you ran out of gas on the highway and a person stops and says I have plenty gas but its only for a diesel car. Fuck you want to hear about how much diesel gas that person got when that still leaves your ass out of gas stuck on the highway.

That's some asshole shit to say.

It is. Who the fuck cares about what can help with the shit said person doesn't have?

If you ran out of gas on the highway and a person stops and says I have plenty gas but its only for a diesel car. Fuck you want to hear about how much diesel gas that person got when that still leaves your ass out of gas stuck on the highway.

That's some asshole shit to say.
someone who might not know its something that can help stage 4 kidney cancer,.
i mean since stage 4 is usually terminal......you may not care but someone might.

you really trynna double down huh?

someone who might not know its something that can help stage 4 kidney cancer,.
i mean since stage 4 is usually terminal......you may not care but someone might.

you really trynna double down huh?

There is no way you can make that make sense to say to someone.

sooo

no stories about living two blocks from bill?

no stories about bill doing good by anyone?

no stories about bill being a good dude?

Back