Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get in here...

Man, I was going to house card/game parties at one of my co-workers house... And every time I went to the bathroom her same home girl would follow me in.... And we just got it in in the bathroom... Shit was almost rape at one point cuz I really just had to pee some times....

Shit was going on for a little minute.... But it was always at her home girls quickies in the bathroom....

When I finally got to apartment.... Shit was instantly deaded.... We was getting in and she was holding her face against my face....

Bruh.... She was one of them chicks that have facial hair.....I never dealt with that shit before.... Instant turn off...I almost threw up....I just pretended I came and kept it moving...

I felt bad later cuz the older I got the more woman I notice low key be having hair on their face and chest.... And they be mad self conscious waxing and Nair and all kinds of wild shit to have it removed.... Prolly cuz they had a situation like mines.... That shit was traumatic

Was it peach fuzz or did you feel the prickly feeling of real hair against your skin?

oldest daughters "mother" is 9 yrs older, so she's 40 now

there was this cougar in one of my apartments in d town, she would invite me over to "drink" but I never went

i was barely 20 at the time, she kinda scared me i aint gone lie

My brother just turned 30.

He smashing a 51 yr old.

see, even now im like nah

and thats how old that lady was back then....had a lil short hair cut and shit

im just scared everything aint gone be what it seems when they get out them clothes, and then you're kinda past the point of no return by then

:wtf11:

Last edited:
see, even now im like nah

and thats how old that lady was back then....had a lil short hair cut and shit

im just scared everything aint gone be what it seems when they get out them clothes, and then you're kinda past point of no return by then

:wtf11:

They actually a couple now lol.

You mighta missed out on something great.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back