Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signs Voter Suppression bill

Dude... It's a baseball game that happens once a year.
It was a lot of money going into Atlanta. People need that right now. I don't see the point of boycotting a city(I say city over state because ATL is the target of everyone of these boycotts) that voted Biden at a heavy clip, just to spite the outer counties who don't even give a shit.

It was a lot of money going into Atlanta. People need that right now. I don't see the point of boycotting a city(I say city over state because ATL is the target of everyone of these boycotts) that voted Biden at a heavy clip, just to spite the outer counties who don't even give a shit.

I understand that but the fact is that politicians pretty much respond to 2 things... financial pressure and getting elected. In any boycott you can make the case that someone at the bottom is going to get screwed but in this case since the issue is that the politicians have manipulated the voting process to ensure they continue to get elected the only way to get at them is through financial pressure.

Trust me that the people most effected by this will not be the guys selling pretzels and hot dogs.

We should get the Masters cancelled, that name sound racist
Master ain't getting canceled though. Only ATL is paying the price despite voting heavy blue. Everything is ass backwards. But I give up on this, just hope my people in Atlanta catch a break post-covid.

Back