Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signs Voter Suppression bill

Also to add to that point, absentee ballots in Georgia voting law doesn't require photo ID either. State ID number is sufficient enough.

So either she's being consistent and was knowingly fake outraging the specific criticism of the voter ID part in the Georgia bill to pull ppl heart strings

Or she's flip flopping

I only name few of the many.
View attachment 567558
View attachment 567559

Hint hint see: Utility Bills to Sneak's post

ah I see they accept school records as proof of residence. thanks for the info. Even still it could be hard for some folks to get all of that information.

I remember I tried to open up a bank account back in the states some years ago after living overseas for some time... In order to open a bank account.. I needed a state ID and a utility bill, rental agreement or some other shit which I didn't have... My passport, birth certificate(long form) and social security card werent enough for whatever reason..

lol so I tried to get a state ID... and they needed.. you guessed it.. a bank statement or utility bill lol. Shit was irritating to say the least trying to sort all that shit out.

All that to say.. it may sound easy to get these things but there are some caveats which would make it unnecessarily difficult for folks to get it.

ah I see they accept school records as proof of residence. thanks for the info. Even still it could be hard for some folks to get all of that information.

I remember I tried to open up a bank account back in the states some years ago after living overseas for some time... In order to open a bank account.. I needed a state ID and a utility bill, rental agreement or some other shit which I didn't have... My passport, birth certificate(long form) and social security card werent enough for whatever reason..

lol so I tried to get a state ID... and they needed.. you guessed it.. a bank statement or utility bill lol. Shit was irritating to say the least trying to sort all that shit out.

All that to say.. it may sound easy to get these things but there are some caveats which would make it unnecessarily difficult for folks to get it.
100% but my point is the utility bill shit is a cop out imo.

100% but my point is the utility bill shit is a cop out imo.

Using a utility bill as identification vs using a utility bill as one of two pieces of identification used to get another identification which you can then use to vote.

Which one do you think is going to deter people who don't have a state id or driver's license from voting?

Using a utility bill as identification vs using a utility bill as one of two pieces of identification used to get another identification which you can then use to vote.

Which one do you think is going to deter people who don't have a state id or driver's license from voting?
Lol and that's my point. People who don't have a state id or drivers license can STILL vote.

Also, voter ID laws, even required photo ID are proven to have little effect in some studies:
Screenshot_20210623-083057.png

She's not saying "I'm only okay with it bc it only requires utility bill"

Shes saying she really never had a prob with it to begin with.

Back