Welcome To aBlackWeb

Geographically re-aligning the NFL, NBA, and MLB divisions: good idea?

there need to be new rivalries established

i've said this a few times here

the only people still pushing to see Dallas vs the NFC East are those people who were brainwashed by their parents to grow up thinking these games still mattered.

NOLA should be in the same division with both the Texas Teams and maybe Arizona

AZ gotta stay out west.

AZ gotta stay out west.
If Alabama, Arkansas or Miss had a pro team, that would be ideal, but you probably right. The issue is the Southern teams on the Eastern part of the map. Hell, Florida could be its own division

Lol so cowboys vs saints would somehow be a better rivalry? What’s a rivalry with no history. No real reason to change the nfl. Redskins and cowboys on thanksgiving is classic and they are the two most money making franchises consistently why fix something that ain’t broke?

Lol so cowboys vs saints would somehow be a better rivalry? What’s a rivalry with no history. No real reason to change the nfl. Redskins and cowboys on thanksgiving is classic and they are the two most money making franchises consistently why fix something that ain’t broke?

The Saints vs Cowboys rivalry has gotten big as fuck due to so many Saints fans living in Dallas now and so many Cowboys fan living in Louisiana.

Living in Dallas, Cowboys fans dont even care about Washington

The Saints vs Cowboys rivalry has gotten big as fuck due to so many Saints fans living in Dallas now and so many Cowboys fan living in Louisiana.

A match-up that happens ever 4 years, is bigger than one that's been going on for over 4 decades?

giphy.gif

Because they been down the past 25 years. Not a coincidence the couple years Skins were respectable the NFL couldn’t wait to have them play on Thanksgiving vs Dallas and, the week 16 or 17 matchups when it was Skins/Dallas for the division do numbers. It’s just different.

By your logic because in Ohio fans are starting to look at Michigan a lil less because they not holding up their end of the bargain and they been smacking them. Doesn’t make it any less the marquee rivalry in college football.

I get it you a Saints fan and your team has been really good to great this millennium. But NFL’s historical matchups that go over decades are always gonna take precedent. Bears can go 0-16 3 straight years. Those matchups with the Packers are still gonna be what they are to the NFL. Just gotta fall in line.

the cowboys saints games would be a better rivalry. Have you been to either Dallas or Nola when those teams play? No? Then be quiet nigga lol

Geographically and economically

There are a buncha of nola natives that now live in Dallas due to katrina and a buncha other shit.

you develop new rivalries by playing the games. You cant develop a new history if you dont try new shit. Stop living in the past.

Because they been down the past 25 years. Not a coincidence the couple years Skins were respectable the NFL couldn’t wait to have them play on Thanksgiving vs Dallas and, the week 16 or 17 matchups when it was Skins/Dallas for the division do numbers. It’s just different.

By your logic because in Ohio fans are starting to look at Michigan a lil less because they not holding up their end of the bargain and they been smacking them. Doesn’t make it any less the marquee rivalry in college football.

I get it you a Saints fan and your team has been really good to great this millennium. But NFL’s historical matchups that go over decades are always gonna take precedent. Bears can go 0-16 3 straight years. Those matchups with the Packers are still gonna be what they are to the NFL. Just gotta fall in line.

Im just saying bruh.

New rivalries are needed and Saints vs Cowboys would def be popping

NOBODY CARE ABOUT WASHINGTON.

WASHINGTON FANS DONT EVEN CARE

See this is why people call your opinions dumb.

I live in the DC area and even w/ both the Cowboys and Redskins being up n down for the past 25 years it's still THE rivalry in NFC East. Especially to Redskins fans.

Im just saying bruh.

New rivalries are needed and Saints vs Cowboys would def be popping

That’s a different convo. And I agree.

Like if the 17 game shit passes. They’ll have to come up what will be the 17th game every year. I think they should keep the same rotation.

6 Div games (6)
The rotating NFC div that you play whole division (4)
2 vs conf division that you matched with in finishing place year prior (2)
Rotating AFC div (4)

the 17th game should be the same opponent every year which could put an emphasis on some of the geographical rivalries

Saints or Texans vs Dallas
NY v NY
LA v LA
BAL v WAS
PHI v PIT
Raiders v Niners

etc.

the cowboys saints games would be a better rivalry. Have you been to either Dallas or Nola when those teams play? No? Then be quiet nigga lol

There are a buncha of nola natives that now live in Dallas due to katrina and a buncha other shit.

you develop new rivalries by playing the games. You cant develop a new history if you dont try new shit. Stop living in the past.

Them playing regular season games ain't gonna make it a rivalry.

What made the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry was through out the 70's & 80's the had great games between them that determined the East champs and great match-ups in the playoffs.

have you been to DC when the Cowboys play? I live in Skins country and people look forward to those games and when the cowboys and Skins are more than decent they do numbers. It ain’t even about geography. I mean New Orleans and Atlanta rivalry should be shelved because ATL fell off a bit? Ravens and Steelers games still do numbers. Now yes they are closer to each other but it’s still history.

See this is why people call your opinions dumb.

I live in the DC area and even w/ both the Cowboys and Redskins being up n down for the past 25 years it's still THE rivalry in NFC East. Especially to Redskins fans.

niggas don’t be knowing wtf they talking about. I’m cool with new rivalries but don’t throw away bread and butter. If anything why not have Houston play NO?

niggas don’t be knowing wtf they talking about. I’m cool with new rivalries but don’t throw away bread and butter. If anything why not have Houston play NO?
i literally said having nola in the same division with the texas teams makes the most sense

also, the only reason the dallas/ washington rivalry exist is b/c of the lack of teams around when they started playing each other. Geographically, it was the only reason they played, but now that the rest of the country has more representation, there is no need for it.

Atl to Nola is a 45 min flight so geographically it would still make more sense than Was/Dal

i literally said having nola in the same division with the texas teams makes the most sense

also, the only reason the dallas/ washington rivalry exist is b/c of the lack of teams around when they started playing each other. Geographically, it was the only reason they played, but now that the rest of the country has more representation, there is no need for it.

Atl to Nola is a 45 min flight so geographically it would still make more sense than Was/Dal

nobody is going to throw away a rivalry that people like just because of flights bro I mean it’s a billion dollar corporation and nobody wants to cancel it. If not broke why fix it?

nobody is going to throw away a rivalry that people like just because of flights bro I mean it’s a billion dollar corporation and nobody wants to cancel it. If not broke why fix it?
shutcho traditionalist ass up Czar

Back