Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

Don’t pay, if we don’t pay,l she will lower the prices on her videos, because no one is buying them
The funny part is when no one is buying their shit they will lower the prices and write some stupid shit like, "baby I am giving a heavy discount on this i have never done this before, i will delete this after 4 hours, congratulations you are one of the lucky ones getting this 50% discount"

The funny part is when no one is buying their shit they will lower the prices and write some stupid shit like, "baby I am giving a heavy discount on this i have never done this before, i will delete this after 4 hours, congratulations you are one of the lucky ones getting this 50% discount"
hahahaha yes, I get those messages from time to time and I sure do believe it 🤣🤣

“Im giving you $4000 worth of content for $15” 😭😂🤣. Yea ok whatever helps you sleep at night

Back