Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

First, I know you're a women why you hiding behind a men name "bravo14" Second it's just a meme Third, are you gemstar? cause then why so salty & fourth dont bring the words men & females around here especially womens feminazis always attacking mens.
That shit sounds so believable my guy. It was the small cock energy part that caught u in your feelings deeply. To the point you made a whole conspiracy theory lol I love it

If I may point out the obvious JRG is definitely gemstar and She also has 1 or town other profiles, those that lash out when she's called a hoe or a man. I personally don't think she's either one., so let's remain respectful and some please post the nurse video
Wait a fucking minute! JRG is Gemma?? It didn’t even cross my mind.

edit: looking back through JRGs messages it doesn’t look like gemma

This is so whack why defend a surgeons wet dream if they want to change everything about them selfs because of no self confidence they got bread let em spend it on miracle treatments I'm just here for the ride 💯 😉

Niggas claiming JRG is gemstar yet he's leaving posts like this:

Do you guys notice that she don't know how to twerk!! And that outfit was damn tight she couldn't move

...But to indulge the conspiracy a lil more I guess we're to believe she's throwing up duplicitous smokescreens to make us believe she definitely isn't gemstar herself? Lol.

My condolences to JRG21, the man probably just got 100 horny niggas up in his PMs right now.

Back