Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

You probably suck dick better you should teach her huh

You *clearly* fuck men. Ain't even a discussion or an argument -- every time someone say something, you stroll back in here talking about sucking and fucking to other men.

Nigga got a bootyhole that sound like a slide whistle when he walk, but he wanna be on a BBS acting like that's not facts. Put another wrinkly sack in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

You *clearly* fuck men. Ain't even a discussion or an argument -- every time someone say something, you stroll back in here talking about sucking and fucking to other men.

Nigga got a bootyhole that sound like a slide whistle when he walk, but he wanna be on a BBS acting like that's not facts. Put another wrinkly sack in your mouth and shut the fuck up.
Damn u follow what I do (fan) you must look up to me like your mom & grandma do when they on there knees.You had that bottled in you venting to me like you my bitch or something get your feelings in check hoe. Momma raised muthafucker

You wanna be a bitch so sadly smh look at you. Let these bitches be the bitches you don’t gotta steal they jobs just because you get treated like a bitch on the regular.

Back