Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

This is the dumbest shit I read all day. It's simps like you that give these losers any ground to stand on. wtf is wrong with you? You tryin' to make friends with this douche bag thinking it's gonna get you somewhere... πŸ˜‚

haha DEFINE: "group-buy" star player

you think sites like Massdrop and Groupon are waiting for your lonely ass to pull the trigger on a purchase ... or have they already done the purchasing and are dangling the carrot?

Has ANY one on this thread made group-buy happen ???

For sure, I'm making friends. πŸ’― You enjoy being lonely. Hope your 2022 goes better Yoda!

I think now days Men are so addicted to internet pussy that they don't even actually approach women & pursue sex. Look at the stats there are more virgins than ever before You got a whole generation of Men that have no clue how to seduce a woman. Think about it Gemstar makes $100k a month + from OF. These Females are literally getting rich selling a fantasy to simps. Next yr I challenge yall to get your money up, get in the gym, learn game and fuck these hoes to sleep in real life πŸ’―
Real talk.

Real talk.
Dude there is no way we can Win and not be apart of the Simp Nigga Culture Matrix until a magic pill is invented for Men to get ripped Over Night and have a 15 inch penis on average. Women are getting plastic surgeries more more to become Super Hoes and Goddesses of the internet and rack in stacks. These hoes know that to Tap into a man's mind, all you have to do is have a paper thin slim waist a Phat ass and a nice pair of big tits. No matter how Woke or Conscious we may be My Nigga. if you are a straight heteromale THERE AIN'T NO @&%$##&* WAY!!!!! we can win. against all that!!!! Ass and titties.

Last edited:
Dude there is no way we can win and not be apart of the Simp Culture Matrix until a magic pill is invented for Men to get ripped over Night and have a 15 inch penis on average. Women are getting plastic surgeries more more to become super hoes and Goddess of the internet and rack in stacks. These hoes know that to Tap into a man's mind all you have to do is have a slim waist a Phat ass and nice big tits. No matter how woke or conscious we may be if you are a straight heteromale there is no way we can win.

with that attitude you will never win.

with that attitude you will never win.
I think the standards are much much higher than back in the days, Guy needs to be making good money if, he isn't making great money. Needs to own his own house not rent. Pay all the bills.

From visual standards, need needs to be taller than 6ft, great body, good hair, good hygiene, needs to be confident, and needs to know how to handle social situations.

Of course these rules mostly apply if you want a baddie with a slim thick chick. If you want a regular girl with regular body, usually, not thick. Then you can get away with a lot of things. But for example, I want to a date a baddie, you need all those things which I definitely don't have and I haven't even started talking about dick size yet. Standards are getting harder as women are now looking better than ever and are more confident.

EAa5cp.gif

Back