Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gavin Newsom makes California the 1st State To Make "Stealthing" Illegal

Proving it wasn't your intention would be tough being that you know when a condom has come off. So if the understanding was that a condom was to be used, and it comes off, once you keep going without her knowledge and consent, you're in the wrong.

This isn't rocket science and shouldn't need to be explained to grown men.
But guys don’t always know when condoms come off until they are finished..

Well okay man thanks for the answers I appreciate the time taken

i never understood why boys/men pull the condom off without discussing it with their partner. its such a violation

i cant even begin to count how many times i had to reach down to feel if the condom was still on during sex

it really blows. cant even enjoy the shit without thinking someone is moving foul

The lies people come on the internet and tell for no reason at all.
Idk what to tell you man…

first Elzo and now you saying I’m lying about something that’s happened in my sex life in the same week is funny

also funny is you dismissing something instead of just acknowledging you never came across this personally

Idk what to tell you man…

first Elzo and now you saying I’m lying about something that’s happened in my sex life in the same week is funny

also funny is you dismissing something instead of just acknowledging you never came across this personally

Because it's bullshit. I don't condone bullshit. Real simple.

One day it's gonna be illegal to be suckin on us while we're sleep with the way things are going

One day it's gonna be illegal to be suckin on us while we're sleep with the way things are going

1. There are some people don't like being woken up with sexual acts
2. What the fuck does your attempt at this deflection have to do with taking off a condom without telling the woman youre having sex with being wrong?

1. There are some people don't like being woken up with sexual acts
2. What the fuck does your attempt at this deflection have to do with taking off a condom without telling the woman youre having sex with being wrong?
1. That's why I made the comment because it's a unwanted act for some
2. Because it's a fuckin sign of things to come since they're clearing up sexual violations
3. I don't need to fuckin deflect, I never did the shit and don't have a problem going raw on women if I choose to

You cretins. Who PURPOSELY takes the....

You know what? Nope.

giphy.gif

Back