Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gavin Newsom makes California the 1st State To Make "Stealthing" Illegal

Broskis, y’all gotta learn that not everything needs to be said.

"riight""riight""riight"

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

It's very much possible to be so into the moment you may not realize the condom broke. That is not the same as intentionally removing it.
Yes. Now what if she thinks you intentionally removed it and then seek legal action

I’m just asking how would that work

Anyone care to answer this?

Apparently some of y’all have engaged in this behavior.

Just curious as to the reasoning.

I’ll try not to judge you.

each relationship is different and some norms are not the same for everybody else.

Some folks on here wouldnt slap their S/O ass or go in for a kiss without asking first. So it all depends

Cool that they made it a law on put it on the books, for a moral boaster for women. But to keep it all the way a buck. Men who do this, don’t care about laws.

Cool, so there should be no law against murder. People who do that don't care about laws right?

Cool, so there should be no law against murder. People who do that don't care about laws right?
I’m not sure how my posts werent clear, this law won’t stop the men that do this. The point of a law is to deter people from doing things against the law at a cost of a penalty. The men that do this will not be deterred and don’t care about the penalty. Thus, having the law exist is both a moral boast for women and boasts the awareness of caution law abiding people have when choosing partners.

Back