Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gavin Newsom makes California the 1st State To Make "Stealthing" Illegal

I am almost sure people can tell when a condom ain’t present.

I remember going to town on this lil spinner and next thing I know I felt like I fell into a pool of water after walking in the rain with waterproof boots on.

Even she was like woah! Cotdamn.

Then like a nigga I wanted to admire the canvas I was creating art with and noticed it.

2+2=4

I think all of this shit is to fool people into choosing their partners more carefully. You can’t just tell people to do shit. Look at COVID? You gotta trick them into doing what they should be doing in the first place.

Taking better care of themselves and asking questions about what’s going in your body?

Why would a grown man take the condom off unbeknownst to their partner?
Proving it wasn't your intention would be tough being that you know when a condom has come off. So if the understanding was that a condom was to be used, and it comes off, once you keep going without her knowledge and consent, you're in the wrong.

This isn't rocket science and shouldn't need to be explained to grown men.

@Gene Parmesan has a valid point….

Her: Hey he took the condom off during sex without me knowing

Him: “No I didn’t”

He’s saying what if it‘s his word against hers?

How can you prove who’s telling the truth?

It happens. If it ain't happened to you cool. But you ain't some arbitrator of the possible.

Yea it is possible

It happened to me a few times when I was younger, that’s how I learned you can’t keep at it forever after you bust and expect the condom to still stay on

Taking better care of themselves and asking questions about what’s going in your body?
Nah, laws like these are intended to get men like the men in this thread, to ask all of the questions that they are asking. To have it in the back of their minds that a woman can lie about it, cause who’s to say. With that in mind, those same men also will start to slow down on just smashing random women they met on dating apps or in clubs. Putting more effort into at least feeling out a woman to find out if she’s the type to pull that on you. It’s not intended to do this for all men, just enough to of them male population to make a noticeable difference.

that’s a hell of a response..so if a man slips the condom off did the woman lose her ability to get up or get off?

No...but the chances of a woman slipping the condom off a man and him not noticing is basically 0 because in order to do that she has to touch you before you penetrate her so to claim to not notice that is extremely far fetched.

A man can remove the condom without a woman seeing them do so and thus can continue to have sex without her knowing what he did until they're done. What you're attempting to propose and equate does not add up at all. And that's without even mentioning the size and power dynamic of men and women and how that influences women's decision when having sex to begin with.

@Gene Parmesan

A condom broke on me before when I was in my early 20s. It was one I had for a while lol.

I didnt even know because we was so into the moment physically and spirituality we didnt notice. I ended up busting inside her. We copped a Plan B and that was it.

So it has happen to me

Why would a grown man take the condom off unbeknownst to their partner?

@Gene Parmesan has a valid point….

He’s saying what if it‘s his word against hers?

How can you prove who’s telling the truth?
They wont answer this despite pretending the law is solid. They have no answer

There has to be a certain percentage of dudes that don’t deny it and are unapologetic…text screenshots might be enough in those cases
This is plausible. Once evidence is introduced sure the law can work. But it can't based on the naked "he said she said"

Back