Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I just need a cinema alternative that works with real-debrid at this point with no ads
Beetv has been clutch for me along with flixtor but that's been without real debrid ...... I'm risking aids with no condom but I've been cool so far... lol

All good streaming sites, some are quicker than others for HD or series uploads

Man Cinema, BeeTV, TeaTv and FilmPlus all been lacking lately showing the real-debrid links. I wonder wtf is going on

I found a iptv service with good on demand movies and TV series. Haven't been using real d3brid at all. Probably expired. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I found a iptv service with good on demand movies and TV series. Haven't been using real d3brid at all. Probably expired. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Couple questions:

Hows long does it take after a show airs for you to get it on that service?
Whats the name and how much it cost?
TV Guide or a listing feature?
Do they limit how many devices you can use it on?

Couple questions:

Hows long does it take after a show airs for you to get it on that service?
you could technically watch or record it live if you want. it updates often but I can't give an approximate time cause I've been watching most shows I follow live.

Whats the name and how much it cost?
$15.99 usd per month

TV Guide or a listing feature?
yes

Do they limit how many devices you can use it on?
I believe so.

@TTBF bet that. You the one that put me on to real-debrid so ima take ya word on this and give it a shot.

Check to see if you can get some points or something on a referral link and I gotchu

@TTBF bet that. You the one that put me on to real-debrid so ima take ya word on this and give it a shot.

Check to see if you can get some points or something on a referral link and I gotchu

I don't see any referral links or nothing but whatever. I suggest doing the 3 day trial to see if it's for you.

Back