Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

TheNightKing

J.A.P.A.N.
Latest entrant to the game:

Cinema install

super easy and quick.. just did this shit for 2 ppl over thanksgiving...

movies and tv

https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema-apk-firestick.html

for live tv I use mobdro.. live ppv’s, mma, boxing, sports etc

https://www.firesticktricks.com/mobdro-firestick.html

Terrarium is dead, but here's it's zombie:

And some wise words from @Maywood regarding the gang's direction, along with another way to watch:

Look we're not going to jump the gun an choose a Solid App , Apk, Site for the Official Thread yet...It's entirely too much going On

right now w/The Death of Terrarium Tv...We are all scrambling so to speak...There's going to be so many developers attempting to

take the place of the Gawd Site some will be garbage , mediocre but were gonna be patient & see what's out there 1st .Maybe we go w/2

apps maybe we go w/another solid 1.... That being said EVERYONE continue to bring Info on what they have found & make sure you

do ya due Diligence meaning try Out the sites & come w/Feedback Please.... Gang Management

And Tea TV from @Cain

Last edited:
Talk That Shit A.P ..We Bout to work the shit outta this Site..... Hey Germz Shut cho Knock Off Mike Tomlin Looking Ass Up ...

Any of y'all up on Plex? I've been using it a few years. I'm constantly updating my content. I need to set up an NAS so the connection to the server will be constant. But other than that I love the platform. For the most part you sure servers with other users who share their servers with you. So I still get access to any content out there. For my own stuff though I'll wait on a good quality copy, even if that means the DVD has to come out first. But right now I have probably close to 900 if not a thousand or more movies and TV shows on my server.

Any of y'all up on Plex? I've been using it a few years. I'm constantly updating my content. I need to set up an NAS so the connection to the server will be constant. But other than that I love the platform. For the most part you sure servers with other users who share their servers with you. So I still get access to any content out there. For my own stuff though I'll wait on a good quality copy, even if that means the DVD has to come out first. But right now I have probably close to 900 if not a thousand or more movies and TV shows on my server.
217372dfe37bb4c4e21dba4b025720cf.jpg

i was on plex but couldnt figure out how to do all the stuff you just mentioned so i stopped messing with it...going on 2 years now

i was on plex but couldnt figure out how to do all the stuff you just mentioned so i stopped messing with it...going on 2 years now

It's actually pretty easy once you get out set up. Shoot me your email and I'll share my server...

Back