Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Its my hope to not flood the site with a bunch of threads about games that maybe only 2 people are playing. It is my hope that there is general discussion about a game here, then if the following gets large enough, it can split off from here into its own thread

Use this thread to post links, videos, etc...about upcoming games, newly released games, updates, etc...

http://kotaku.com/the-story-of-segas-first-console-which-was-not-the-mas-5888800

otwg5ireclzjbubt3muc.jpg

Shit I was going to make a thread on the new Fire Emblem game coming to smart devices.

I was also going to introduce the forum to it's game play style from a historical reference.

idk what you just said unknown, just drop the links brah lol

Your blood sugar must be dropping again, b.

Go grab a Snickers.

After that, go give your opinion on that thread I created with all that important information in the Moderator's Room.

You out here doing everything else, except what you are supposed to be doing.

::Two Finger Snaps and a Twist::

i know most of ya'll dont have a PC, but this is on console, you need to get this

Former President Barack Obama was the most video game-friendly president in U.S. history, a title that he may retain for awhile.

It was under Obama’s administration that the Supreme Court of the United States declared video games free and protected speech, afforded the same rights as a Mark Twain short story and a Jackson Pollock painting. It was during Obama’s administration that the federal government was given the opportunity to investigate any real link between violence and video games, but declined to. And it was under Obama’s White House roof that game developers gathered for the first ever White House game jam and an online stream of a video game competition.

You Can Read More At: http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/20/14335040/barack-obama-gaming-president

Rainbow Six Siege is free to play on PS4 (with PS plus), Xbox (with Xbox gold pass) and PC for the next few days..

Back