Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Me I try to buy something once a month

maybe twice

but idk man I might redownload COD and just play tropico

I am looking into octopath traveler on the switch as my next game though. Switch games so expensive though that shit came out over a year ago and it’s $50

shouldve bought DMC V when it was $20

well i've said this a few times but thats what i love about pc gaming. I dont feel pressured to buy games as much b/c i usually pay little to nothing for most of the games I own

To help launch their new storefront, Epic Games was giving away a game or two every week last year. Most of them were older titles with a couple newer ones sprinkled in. I just added them to my library for the hell of it. I have at least 30 games just from that shit

well i've said this a few times but thats what i love about pc gaming. I dont feel pressured to buy games as much b/c i usually pay little to nothing for most of the games I own

To help launch their new storefront, Epic Games was giving away a game or two every week last year. Most of them were older titles with a couple newer ones sprinkled in. I just added them to my library for the hell of it. I have at least 30 games just from that shit
Yeah PC games have so much variety and a lot cheaper

ahh well

Just bought The outer Worlds and Soul calibur 6 for $55 off amazon

ima play call of duty tonight and then delete that shit again to make room for those two games lol

Last edited:
they need to drop the damn demo or something already damn!

I wonder if they gon let Barret actually curse on this joint or not

Fire Pro Wrestling World Adds More Yoshihiro Takayama DLC

Spike Chunsoft has released the Yoshihiro Takayama Charity DLC Part 2 for Fire Pro Wrestling World on both the PlayStation 4 and PC for $2.99 (300 yen). The DLC adds two TAKAYAMANIA custom rings, a TAKAYAMANIA promotion/stable logo, and four T-shirt logos. The DLC Part 1 (released on December 18, 2017) allows you to play as Yoshihiro Takayama.

All of the Spike Chunsoft revenue accrued from both sets of the Takayama DLC will be donated to TAKAYAMANIA, which is a foundation established to help support Takayama and his family. The first DLC has raised around 3,840,000 yen ($35,000) as of September 2019.

Yoshihiro Takayama was paralyzed from the neck down in a pro-wrestling match with Yasu Urano in the DDT promotion on May 4, 2017. Known for his ability to withstand ungodly amounts of punishment; Takayama debuted in the shoot wrestling group UWFI back in the early 1990s before moving onto All Japan, Pro Wrestling NOAH, New Japan (where he once held the IWGP Heavyweight Championship now held by Tetsuya Naito), and others. It was in the mixed martial arts organization PRIDE FC where Takayama arguably endured the most amount of punishment. Many today still consider Takayama’s PRIDE 22 headline fight with Don Frye on June 23, 2002 at the Saitama Super Arena as the greatest fight in MMA history.

Stardom Collaboration 2 Coming to Fire Pro Wrestling World

The women’s professional wrestling company Stardom announced the second World Wonder Ring Stardom Collaboration DLC for Spike Chunsoft’s pro-wrestling game Fire Pro Wrestling World at a Tokyo Soloamachi press conference. It will be available on March 5, 2020 for 2,200 yen. A worldwide launch is expected, but unconfirmed at present.

The DLC will add 11 new female wrestlers to the game, including Tam Nakano and the English-born Giulia. Nine more names are set to be announced in the near future. Each wrestler will come with her signature moves, costumes, entrance themes, and voices.

This announcement comes several days after the launch of the Yoshihiro Takayama Charity DLC Part 2 which is available for $2.99 (300 yen). The first World Wonder Ring Stardom Collaboration launched last year adding 10 wrestlers including the promotion’s champion, Mayu Iwatani.

World Wonder Ring Stardom is a Japanese female pro-wrestling promotion that was founded in 2010. It’s now owned by Bushiroad, a company that also owns New Japan Pro Wrestling

Back