Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me - Official Halloween Serial Killer Trailer

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me – Character Introduction Trailer

The Devil In Me - First 20 Minutes of Gameplay

The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me - Official Launch Trailer

Hello there! First of all, guys, thank you all for keeping this thread updated. Actually, it’s the longest thread about gaming news I’ve found recently, you know. Tbh, I was looking for some guidance on collecting the runes for chains of honor in Diablo 2 and accidentally found myself on this thread. So, I’ve looked through each page of this thread, and I’m really glad it exists. Guys, let’s keep it updated. I’ll try to add some news when I have such an opportunity. Best wishes to you all!

Last edited:
Ubisoft

After disappointing results Ubisoft CEO puts pressure on employees to bring company to success

"Today more than ever, I need your full energy and commitment to ensure we get back on the path to success," Ubisoft CEO, Yves Guillemot, wrote in an email to staff, a copy of which was viewed by Kotaku. "I am also asking that each of you be especially careful and strategic with your spending and initiatives, to ensure we're being as efficient and lean as possible."
Guillemot laid responsibility for this at the feet of staff, writing, "The ball is in your court to deliver this line-up on time and at the expected level of quality, and show everyone what we are capable of achieving."

Back