Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

It's like Sony making street fighter 5 exclusive it's wack only the fans lose

I guess.

Console wars been a thing though, so this is nothing new really. Whether we like it or not, these companies are going to compete for money, and exclusivity of games is always the biggest deciding factor for people deciding between systems.

I guess.

Console wars been a thing though, so this is nothing new really. Whether we like it or not, these companies are going to compete for money, and exclusivity of games is always the biggest deciding factor for people deciding between systems.
I get it for Microsoft it's great but the general public it's trash

If you have already got a playstation because the majority of your friends are on it now there's a chance you Lose call of duty it's just bad for consumers. However I get how it works

I get it for Microsoft it's great but the general public it's trash

If you have already got a playstation because the majority of your friends are on it now there's a chance you Lose call of duty it's just bad for consumers. However I get how it works

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I suppose the one thing about these buys in the middle of a console generation is that they might come after you already made your choice. Like if Microsoft had completed this going into the current generation then you could have considered it before purchasing your system. Now, those who could find a system have already made that choice, I so I could se how you'd be mad if you're a PS5 owner and a CoD fan.

Microsoft had to do something big though. I think they are getting outsold 10 to 1 or something crazy like that.

Back