Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

@TonyDubbz the Retro Wrestling game came out...why you aint tell me brah lol

shit dropped in February

I wanna pull the trigger on that bitch so bad. My sis got me a steam gift card for my bday lol

its burning a hole in my pocket

@TonyDubbz the Retro Wrestling game came out...why you aint tell me brah lol

shit dropped in February

I wanna pull the trigger on that bitch so bad. My sis got me a steam gift card for my bday lol

its burning a hole in my pocket

I dont know bruh...

I aint get it cause I've heard things about it

one of my homies was just as excited as us and he played it and said he aint like it

some of the reviews i read said that it was too hard of a learning curve even against the CPUs

I dont know bruh...

I aint get it cause I've heard things about it

one of my homies was just as excited as us and he played it and said he aint like it

some of the reviews i read said that it was too hard of a learning curve even against the CPUs
Ahh ok

I'ma watch some more reviews first and get it on sale, meanwhile I think I'm about to buy Grounded.

It's like honey I shrunk the kids the video game

Ahh ok

I'ma watch some more reviews first and get it on sale, meanwhile I think I'm about to buy Grounded.

It's like honey I shrunk the kids the video game

yea ill probably cop it on sale too

that Grounded game looks dope af. They had a beta for it on gamepass for the longest but i never got around to playing it

now thats one ive heard only good things about

For some reason, I swear I saw something about a create a player leading up to it's release.

I might've imagined that though

Nah i saw that shit too, i told my boy that i did but he swears it isnt in the game

maybe its something they still plan to add idk but i know i saw something like that

Nah i saw that shit too, i told my boy that i did but he swears it isnt in the game

maybe its something they still plan to add idk but i know i saw something like that

says its not a launch but they'll look into it if the support is there

Back