Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

The Dark Pictures: Little Hope - Official Release Date Trailer

10 Minutes of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Gameplay

not excited about this until i see some game art/gameplay
Its just the NFLPA...so they can use real players...but cant use the teams these play for

most likely this is for that arcade style football game they have been rumored to be working on.

I dont think we are gonna get another fully licensed NFL sim game from 2K and from what I have read its not that EA is just str8 outbidding 2K for the rights....the NFL is making the decision to have only one fully licensed sim game.

Im hoping im wrong tho

what I want to happen is 2k says fuck the NFL and makes a college fb game

they would make a KILLING

Its just the NFLPA...so they can use real players...but cant use the teams these play for

most likely this is for that arcade style football game they have been rumored to be working on.

I dont think we are gonna get another fully licensed NFL sim game from 2K and from what I have read its not that EA is just str8 outbidding 2K for the rights....the NFL is making the decision to have only one fully licensed sim game.

Im hoping im wrong tho

what I want to happen is 2k says fuck the NFL and makes a college fb game

they would make a KILLING
my bigger point being that i didnt care about the NFLPA anyway. I need to see what the game is going to look like first and foremost.

If its arcade...cool, but is it arcade with sim elements or is it NFL Street/Blitz reskinned?

my bigger point being that i didnt care about the NFLPA anyway. I need to see what the game is going to look like first and foremost.

If its arcade...cool, but is it arcade with sim elements or is it NFL Street/Blitz reskinned?
Id guess that its gonna be arcade w/ sim elements.

Maybe similar to the Superstar KO mode that was on madden last year

the reason madden is experimenting with arcade style mode is to get a jump on 2k

what I expect is that they will have real players and possibly the cities...but the teams will be made up,

like maybe be a “crew” or something like that

and its similar to what KO mode was on madden

imo still wont do shit to make madden improve gameplay...not until the NFL lets another developer make a fully licensed sim game

Back