Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Member when the player on the cover was synonymous with what ever gameplay mechanic was being introduced in that years edition?

:cry:

I remember

Y'all have fun with that.

giphy.webp

Praise GabeN

Last edited:
To me ..personally, xbox & PS2 delivered a generation title with gta

Then xbox 360 and PS3 delivered countless generation worthy titles..they earned their right to ask gamers to purchase their new iterations of their gaming systems..

For me..PS definitely earned the right to ask gamers to go up one level and pay 10 dollars more for games..just my opinion

Xbox has definitely not earned the right to ask for shit..they gave us the xbox one..didnt deliver on shit, bailed on shit they said they would deliever..then put out the xbox one x..didnt deliver on shit..kept giving us NEO GEO games..

Like..niggaz bought a 400 dollar system to play games from fucking 1991..

Xbox ain't earned shit and dont deserve shit..if level up..its like to leave xbox and go PS 5

I remember when snes cartridge were like $70-$80.
I’m not too worried about ps5 prices, the one benefit of physical is stores need to take into account shelf space so they will drop prices to make room for new games. I don’t buy games til they $20 anyway

It's obviously what Microsoft views the future of gaming the stadia direction and the aim is to get gamepass to run on the cloud a Netflix of gaming.

I personally can't see a time when I would want to play Xbox games on the go. May be on a long flight

Back