Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Got another story about a female smash brothers commentator, 24yrs old, sexually abusing a 14yr old Smash player

Female That was doing the abusing

Got another story about a female smash brothers commentator, 24yrs old, sexually abusing a 14yr old Smash player

Female That was doing the abusing

Puppeh posted the allegations today on Twitter, recounting abuse he faced from Cinnpie during 2016. According to the post, Puppeh was 14, and Cinnpie was 24 when she initiated a relationship with him. Puppeh’s account stated that Cinnpie began sexually-tinged conversations with him on Snapchat, but that things didn’t become physical until the summer of 2016. While on (middle) school vacation, he began touring Smash events and seeing more of her. This eventually culminated in a relationship that ultimately escalated to oral sex between the two.

Puppeh explained that during their relationship, Cinnpie would continually check-in to make sure he deleted messages between the two. She also made it clear that he could never tell anyone about her romantic and sexual advances toward him. He went on to say that the experience was traumatic for him.

1593817884886.jpeg

Last edited:
I could never get into smash, I thought it was a kid‘s game. If anything these tournaments should not have kids or least separate them.

as far as the girl, she’s attractive (I would hit) but she’s clearly a ho that get wet for good smash players. She should’ve left that boy alone.

I could never get into smash, I thought it was a kid‘s game. If anything these tournaments should not have kids or least separate them.

as far as the girl, she’s attractive (I would hit) but she’s clearly a ho that get wet for good smash players. She should’ve left that boy alone.
C'mon b

??‍♂️

Back