Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Ok ap games don’t need any creativity
What I'm saying is we've had GTA vice city which was practically a Scarface clone then got an actual Scarface game that was basic af

Let's find another story to create or emulate

What I'm saying is we've had GTA vice city which was practically a Scarface clone then got an actual Scarface game that was basic af

Let's find another story to create or emulate

Those were both over 10 years ago. It’s not that many crime games involving being a drug kingpin but ok

GTA Online >>>
Theres no hierarchy or order too GTA...theres so consequences for how you spend your money and time, there are no lasting decisions for what you choose to do.

Those are the things I feel are missing, yea I get buying the latest and greatest stuff. But there's no purpose other than that.

Theres no hierarchy or order too GTA...theres so consequences for how you spend your money and time, there are no lasting decisions for what you choose to do.

Those are the things I feel are missing, yea I get buying the latest and greatest stuff. But there's no purpose other than that.

You ever been moving packs across the ocean with your team only for your mans to fuck it up and get robbed?

You ever gone completely broke?

Had your power cut off?

Got in the middle of some beef after hitting rock bottom but didnt have no get away car cause your mechanic no longer answered your calls cause you couldn't afford to pay him for the week?

You ever had to dig your way up outta being that broke just so you could afford the basics of the game again ? bullets, vest, etc?

Until you have, don't talk to me about consequences nigga:ghost:

You ever been moving packs across the ocean with your team only for your mans to fuck it up and get robbed?

Had your power cut off?

Got in the middle of some beef after hitting rock bottom but didnt have no get away car cause your mechanic no longer answered your calls cause you couldn't afford to pay him for the week?

You ever had to dig your way up outta being that broke just so you could afford the basics of the game again ? bullets, vest, etc?

One gameplay consequence you mentioned isnt lasting because you can just replay the mission..everything else you mentioned

Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-The-Great-White-Shark-Cash-Card.jpeg

Has no consequences

Dont you see, they built a game primarily around game dollars, where the only consequence is a lack to features without game dollars..but dont fret

Rockstar:: SeriousAlarmingLabradorretriever-small.gif

"I got shark cards on deck chief"

Had your power cut off?

All that is in the game??

Back