Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Yea, updates and a roster update should be standard the year after release to give time to make a better game. But you know hard core fans wont be down for that. Hardcore fans dont care that madden sucks, causes they see taking advantage of flaws as being a good madden player.
I would change hardcore to casual but I agree with everything you said

I tried it out on the PC yeeeeeears ago, like 95-96. I never could get into it that much. Haven't played it since the first version. What's interesting about it is that I used to play Herzog Zwei religiously and still play Starcraft/Starcraft Brood War, so it should have been easy to get into C&C, but for some reason it just didn't click with me.
I first played it on the og PS.

I had never played anything like it. It was after that I learned it was a PC port.

I would then look for pirated copies on the internet and then eventually played it on PC

But I didn't get into a lot of the sequels that followed but I loved C&C: red alert.

Bought monster hunter: World for $15 so I’ll probably be playing this, 2k and Dragon Quest this weekend until I buy COD next week

None of yall coppin The Outer Worlds?
i'ma get it eventually

i got a huge backlog as it is

epic games store (PC) gives away like 2 free games a week. Mostly older titles I've never heard of but they rate pretty high, but there are some newer titles as well

Amazon

I bought the physical or I will buy the physical if it’s a good enough deal

Only physicals i have is MK11, Nier Automata, Far Cry New Dawn, Horizon Zero Dawn
ahhh ok

i'ma see if they have it for PC for the low

None of yall coppin The Outer Worlds?

Got it downloaded on gamepass but didnt play it yet cause of COD

my boy said he spent all night making his character n didnt get to play yet either

im jumpin in tomorrow tho, shit look dope asf

i hear its basically a better fallout than fall out

Back