Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Never shouldve done that, from all of the rockstar games, to NBA 2K, and the mythical NFL 2K5...they had so much positive capital as far as how people view them overall.

Why damage that for a WWE Game..the thing that is especially weird is No Mercy showed perfectly the blue print of how to create a wrestling game. All they had to do was do that with updated graphics.

You dont see anyone rewriting the FPS format. Copy and paste and add your own sauce

Never shouldve done that, from all of the rockstar games, to NBA 2K, and the mythical NFL 2K5...they had so much positive capital as far as how people view them overall.

Why damage that for a WWE Game..the thing that is especially weird is No Mercy showed perfectly the blue print of how to create a wrestling game. All they had to do was do that with updated graphics.

You dont see anyone rewriting the FPS format. Copy and paste and add your own sauce
THQ fucked up by having it released yearly

I played tf out of nwo vs wcw on n64 back in the day and wasn't even thinking about what they were gonna do after that until they dropped another one maybe 18 months to 2 years later

Yearly released sports titles will continue to suffer at something because of the development cycle

THQ fucked up by having it released yearly

I played tf out of nwo vs wcw on n64 back in the day and wasn't even thinking about what they were gonna do after that until they dropped another one maybe 18 months to 2 years later

Yearly released sports titles will continue to suffer at something because of the development cycle
Yea, updates and a roster update should be standard the year after release to give time to make a better game. But you know hard core fans wont be down for that. Hardcore fans dont care that madden sucks, causes they see taking advantage of flaws as being a good madden player.

@konceptjones

what you know bout that command and conquer

one of my fav games

im definitely copping the remaster

I tried it out on the PC yeeeeeears ago, like 95-96. I never could get into it that much. Haven't played it since the first version. What's interesting about it is that I used to play Herzog Zwei religiously and still play Starcraft/Starcraft Brood War, so it should have been easy to get into C&C, but for some reason it just didn't click with me.

Back