Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

WWE 2K Developers Announce That They'll Be Working On A New Wrestling Game

In a new article from the Video Games Chronicle, Hiromi Furuta, the senior VP and producer for the wrestling video game development company Yuke's, has put together a new team to create a rival wrestling IP in order to reinvigorate the staff who have been working on the WWE 2K projects. Furuta states that the lack of competition (AKI Corporation) in the creation of wrestling games has led the 2K series to become repetitive, and she feels that Yuke's hasn't been able to achieve the type of content that fans crave.

I think having no competitor isn’t healthy at all. When we had competitors in the wrestling space, we were determined not to lose and that was a great motivator for creating something great. But right now, looking at the market demands, players are expecting something new every time we release a game and we feel like we haven’t achieved what we’ve really wanted to do. For example, in many cases we’re still using old assets and we’re not able to do some things in the way that we want to.

Furuta then explains that the WWE team will be retained, as the WWE wants them to continue to put out the 2K series.

It is a project dear to our hearts and has even become a part of some of the veteran creators’ lives. We have a huge history making these games and still have a good relationship with 2K. Anyhow, WWE would never allow us to stop making these games! However, the new project we have in mind will be the internal competition for WWE.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/05/16/sega-genesis-mini-mega-man-wily-wars/

10 additional games announced for Sega Genesis Mini including Mega Man: The Wily Wars

Sega Mega Drive Mini games
  • Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
  • Beyond Oasis
  • Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
  • Golden Axe
  • Mega Man: The Wily Wars
  • Phantasy Star 4: The End of the Millennium
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball
  • Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
  • Vectorman
  • Wonder Boy in Monster World
You can expect the final 10 games to be announced for the mini-console in June.

You xbox one niggas better hope GTA 6 aint cross play when it drops or else me & the squad laying all you bitch ass niggas down

Maybe Square Enix will finally tell us they're releasing the Final Fantasy 7 remake in 2025
:foh5:

Last edited:
Maybe Square Enix will finally tell us they're release the Final Fantasy 7 remake in 2025
:foh5:
Theres been rumors saying that the first installment is coming early 2020. I dont see how that's possible tho after they fired everyone last year and basically restarted from what I've read.

Square Enix is supposed to reveal their marvel RPG game tho. I'm excited

From software also supposed to reveal a new game which I hope to God is true.

I saw a few leaks where Square Enix's Avengers game is gonna get shown finally.
And that From Software game is the one with George R. Martin.

WOW

this was awful

PS+ July 2nd - Aug 5th

Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition

In Detroit: Become Human, discover what it really means to be human in a powerful, emotional journey made of choice and consequences. Set in Detroit City during the year 2038, the city has been revitalized by the invention and introduction of Androids into everyday life. But when Androids start behaving as if they are alive, events begin to spin out of control. Step into the roles of the story’s pivotal three playable characters, each with unique perspectives as they face their new way of life.

Horizon Chase Turbo

Prepare for a blast of pure ‘90s nostalgia with Horizon Chase Turbo, a love-letter to the iconic, just-one-more-go racers of the arcade’s golden age.
Drawing inspiration from the likes of Out Run, Top Gear and Rush, developer Aquiris Game Studio captures the essence of the 16-bit era with style, with modern visuals, a soundtrack with insane arpeggios, and classic split-screen couch multiplayer.
Play solo or grab up to three friends. You’ll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms.

Back