Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gamepass and Ps Plus thread

Aint nobody paying for gamepass to play old ass xbox games. So I hope this aint true.

they'd be competing with nintendo more so than xbox if it aint gone have the new shit on there

While day 1 have been a big selling point for gamepass adding old games like GTA red dead, Forza horizon 3, 4 MasterCheif collection etc have been popular for gamepass. It just gives you the option to try something new

While day 1 have been a big selling point for gamepass adding old games like GTA red dead, Forza horizon 3, 4 MasterCheif collection etc have been popular for gamepass. It just gives you the option to try something new

I suppose. I personally fucked w/ it to try out new games before buying em tho

the rumor about it not having newer games might be just that too, just gone have to wait and see

Aint nobody paying for gamepass to play old ass xbox games. So I hope this aint true.

they'd be competing with nintendo more so than xbox if it aint gone have the new shit on there

You obviously don't know but gamepass is what's jumping right now on xbox and it isn't just old games they had the new mlb the show 21 on there

You obviously don't know but gamepass is what's jumping right now on xbox and it isn't just old games they had the new mlb the show 21 on there

giphy-tumblr.gif

I'm on your side nigga!

I know what gamepass is all about

i was just saying thats what most people get gamepass for (new games) not the old shit. that article on playstations service was saying it might just be ps1, ps2, psp games so i was saying i hope its not true

Gameass question

So let’s say…halo is out on gamepass first day…

It doesn’t count as a sale?
I don't really know how it works but I think Microsoft pays develops a price upfront then Microsoft and the developers measure engagement.

Outriders started hot but it was trash so engagement just died while indie games have said it's the most popular most their games have been.

If you have gamepass and you decide to buy the game you get 30% off

I don't really know how it works but I think Microsoft pays develops a price upfront then Microsoft and the developers measure engagement.

Outriders started hot but it was trash so engagement just died while indie games have said it's the most popular most their games have been.

If you have gamepass and you decide to buy the game you get 30% off
Ahhh okay cool but question do games get taken off of gamepass after a certain amount of time?

Ahhh okay cool but question do games get taken off of gamepass after a certain amount of time?
Yeah high profile games like GTA will probably only be there for 2 to 3 months, it s been on gamepass twice probably 5 months in total. Games Microsoft done deals with Never get removed

I have only seen one Microsoft game get removed and that was Forza 7

EA games are there forever new releases get a 10 hour trial then it gets added 4 months later.

Yeah high profile games like GTA will probably only be there for 2 to 3 months, it s been on gamepass twice probably 5 months in total. Games Microsoft done deals with Never get removed

I have only seen one Microsoft game get removed and that was Forza 7

EA games are there forever new releases get a 10 hour trial then it gets added 4 months later.
So flight simulator gonna be on gamepass? 757 hype

Back