Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gamepass and Ps Plus thread

Educate me on the difference please and why Sony doesn't just merge them?

I'm not entirely sure on what the difference is myself.

All I know is PS Plus is $49 per year and you need PS Plus in order to connect to the online portion of games.

From what I can recall PS Now is like a game library of old games that you can download and play whenever you wat. Even some PS3 shit. You can find the game in the PS Now library and just download it and play it. You basically pay $9.99 per month to access that library of games. It's like Netflix but for games. They don't have every old game but they have a whole lot.

Ps NOW is streaming a bunch of old games from V a library PS2,PS3,PS4

PS plus allows you to play online, use the marketplace to buy games, get free games every month as apart of the package

days gone being one of the free PS plus games is for ppl who still have a PS4 Since it’s been free for PS5 Ppl since it came out

The problem is a lot of times the so-called free games you get from PS Plus overlap with games that were already on PS Now or you can bet that they will show up on PS Now in the next month or two so if you have both you feel like you're getting played.

The value add for the free games for PS Plus was so that people didn't feel like they were getting milked just paying for online services that they may or may not use and access to some janky sales. Now with all this overlap Sony should just cut the shit and either merge them into one thing or drop the games and sales from ps plus and lower the price.

PS now I had a free trial for a week once I stopped using it the 2nd day

idc about these old ass games no more

Facts. I went back to nba2k20. But besides that none of that old shit touching this system.

It used to be trash when it launched and I kept meaning to cancel that shit for the longest time but I just had to finish Ni No Kuni first. Then I finally decided screw it and went to cancel and realized that the game selection had gotten way better and now that they let you install the games locally you don't have to worry about trash resolution or network issues.

Now I'd rather have that than PS Plus. But if we're being honest you can't not have PS Plus.

It used to be trash when it launched and I kept meaning to cancel that shit for the longest time but I just had to finish Ni No Kuni first. Then I finally decided screw it and went to cancel and realized that the game selection had gotten way better and now that they let you install the games locally you don't have to worry about trash resolution or network issues.

Now I'd rather have that than PS Plus. But if we're being honest you can't not have PS Plus.
It’s better now? Last I tried it was like 2016

aint they supposed to introduce some new membership tiers this gen?

like soome ps plus platinum shit or something that does llet u get both for one price? or was that just a rumor

It’s better now? Last I tried it was like 2016

Yeah they really stocked it up over the years and now they release new games every month like PS Plus.

For me it's good for games that I just slept on or would never buy but still ended up being good. Sometimes when I get the itch to buy a new game at full price I just go on there and get something to distract me.

They just dropped Avengers and Borderlands 3. I'm so glad I didn't pay for those when I was tempted to.

Lmao broke ass nigga
6b67a48d8318437a563af6508beeaf19.gif

Played Abzu , one of those free games from PSN/play at home with my son - who is nearly five years old and loves giant squids - and this is basically like a underwater Journey without the online and its slightly less impressive but it completely captivated us and left us in awe lol.

I think we finished it in less than 2 hours - and we actually took our time - but it’s quite a dive and highly recommendable for if you’re bored on a Sunday ...

Back