Welcome To aBlackWeb

Game on Loch! (ABW warning shots 2)

Charlotte is such a nice nasty place forreal lol. Lol i literally dont see none of the crazy shit niggas say go on here( not that i want to anyway) but then you watch a fucious tv interview with the up coming charlotte rappers and you would think its a warzone..

Least in nyc you know the hoods, the projects etc. Out here niggas be in houses and communities with nice lawns saying this is where it goes down at lol. I do know most of the shit goes on in either north or west Charlotte tho.

Ayo my cuz was living in one of those nice communities where you wouldn't imagine shit going down. He had a nice ass navigator with TVs on the inside n all that back when that shit was hot and I remember when me n my brother would go up there he'd be out trying to shoot around with all the niggas on the basketball courts like he was cool wit em.

Then one summer his shit got stole and was missing for like a week before they found it stripped and wrecked somewhere. Not long after he found out that some of the mfs he had been hooping w/ from that complex were behind it

Im also down for a song catalog battle. Time for niggas to put respect on my name.
you don't want to do that sir

Bruh I been played on the radio several times from commercial radio to satellite radio,songs with famous rappers etc

You would die a horrible death

@Big Lurko I'm done and as soon as I drop it,so are you

IDK wtf you was thinking?

I really do this nigga

ghostwriting,Radio,shows,battles with battle rappers and industry rappers

This is not what you want

And it will be the same result every time like how you know that one nigga you can never beat in like NBA live or Madden no matter what you do.

You can try setting up plays and changing the settings and you still lose every time.

In rap I'm like that guy you get in bar fight with and you hit him with a bottle or a 2x4 and he spits out blood and his tooth and smiles and then beats the shit outta you.

One of the main reasons I'm not where I want to be is because I terrify industry niggas and they don't want to get bodied so they don't do songs or put me on.

I have literally had industry rappers tell ppl they wouldn't do a song with me and say "Nah Loch not gonna body me on no song and make me look crazy"

I'm a humble dude and I don't really talk shit,and that has hurt me career wise,but never get it twisted,I'm a fucking maniac who could walk with the goats if given the proper shot.

Big facts.

@Big Lurko

And it will be the same result every time like how you know that one nigga you can never beat in like NBA live or Madden no matter what you do.

You can try setting up plays and changing the settings and you still lose every time.

In rap I'm like that guy you get in bar fight with and you hit him with a bottle or a 2x4 and he spits out blood and his tooth and smiles and then beats the shit outta you.

One of the main reasons I'm not where I want to be is because I terrify industry niggas and they don't want to get bodied so they don't do songs or put me on.

I have literally had industry rappers tell ppl they wouldn't do a song with me and say "Nah Loch not gonna body me on no song and make me look crazy"

I'm a humble dude and I don't really talk shit,and that has hurt me career wise,but never get it twisted,I'm a fucking maniac who could walk with the goats if given the proper shot.

Big facts.

@Big Lurko
Lol talk that shit Loch pac!

You typed all of that and still no drop. Lurk 1-0

Anyway.........

I have to go to a studio and I'm doing this in the middle of going out of town if I can even get in the lab before I leave

I didn't know he was gonna drop no diss track.

First I had to think it up and write it.

It's much easier to type than go record a song.

Last edited:
well you shouldn't have jumped out of the window on me.

You asked for this.

I wasn't challenging you.

I was minding my own damn business.

I be trying to spare niggas,but they be thinking it's a game

plus I'm going to put it on youtube and It has to sound good.
Fair enough

Back