Welcome To aBlackWeb

Game on Loch! (ABW warning shots 2)

Loch and bimmy lmao
64625283_419217258675100_8325051978200496225_n.jpg

Idk how yall judge battles but I look at who said the most fire bars or punches ,punch for punch like points but everybody has a right to their opinion.

I said his shit was okay because it was okay to me not wack but not bettet than me.

Loch is choking? Round 1 been on you, fam
Choking?no

I'm at the studio rt now

I gotta finish a song I'm doing for a project with my man before I leave and I'm gonna do the track for Lurk while I'm here

I just put the shit togethet last night.

Yall have no idea how busy I am trying to get ready to leave.

i didn't know this nigga was gonna blind side me outta nowhere

Just wait

I was already getting back on my shit musically before covid hit and doing a reface,but actually these dust ups are helping to motivate and inspire me to do what I do.

Idc about a deal.
Nobody is rushing to sign an older rapper,but I do know there's still money to be made indie and doing side jobs like writing for signed artists.

That's why I'm going to Cali to make some songs for some signed artists and try to get a placement through my ppl's publishing company.

I'm trying to get in the publishing game to sale songs.

But also it's just for the love of the craft.

As soon as I record my reply and get a clean quick mix I will drop it.

I would be done but my man gotta do some shit and I'm pissed he rushed me here and ain't ready to record yet

I was already getting back on my shit musically before covid hit and doing a reface,but actually these dust ups are helping to motivate and inspire me to do what I do.

Idc about a deal.
Nobody is rushing to sign an older rapper,but I do know there's still money to be made indie and doing side jobs like writing for signed artists.

That's why I'm going to Cali to make some songs for some signed artists and try to get a placement through my ppl's publishing company.

I'm trying to get in the publishing game to sale songs.

But also it's just for the love of the craft.

As soon as I record my reply and get a clean quick mix I will drop it.

I would be done but my man gotta do some shit and I'm pissed he rushed me here and ain't ready to record yet
Please dont tell him its for an internet nigga, he def wont want to record that shit lmao

And it will be the same result every time like how you know that one nigga you can never beat in like NBA live or Madden no matter what you do.

You can try setting up plays and changing the settings and you still lose every time.

In rap I'm like that guy you get in bar fight with and you hit him with a bottle or a 2x4 and he spits out blood and his tooth and smiles and then beats the shit outta you.

One of the main reasons I'm not where I want to be is because I terrify industry niggas and they don't want to get bodied so they don't do songs or put me on.

I have literally had industry rappers tell ppl they wouldn't do a song with me and say "Nah Loch not gonna body me on no song and make me look crazy"

5 seconds later...

I'm a humble dude and I don't really talk shit,and that has hurt me career wise,but never get it twisted,I'm a fucking maniac who could walk with the goats if given the proper shot.

Big facts.

@Big Lurko

LMAO.

5 seconds later...

LMAO.
I'm humble until tested and baited plus I had just got done writing last night and was feeling.myself pause

Most ppl on the board don't even know I'm an underground rapper because I'm not big on bragging.

But I know how to sale a fight and promote and talk shit

Last edited:
Back