Welcome To aBlackWeb

Game on Loch! (ABW warning shots 2)

Charlotte is such a nice nasty place forreal lol. Lol i literally dont see none of the crazy shit niggas say go on here( not that i want to anyway) but then you watch a fucious tv interview with the up coming charlotte rappers and you would think its a warzone..

Least in nyc you know the hoods, the projects etc. Out here niggas be in houses and communities with nice lawns saying this is where it goes down at lol. I do know most of the shit goes on in either north or west Charlotte tho.
you stay in the tourist section.
head on out sugarcreek

Like the nigga who baited me into doing that acapella

he was talking crazy and now he talking about it'll be 2 months before he does another reply or he might never

But once you get me started ain't no turning back

Nahhhh nigga.

Just like i told him "I'm going to fuck you up" and I did and now he shook

Like the nigga who baited me into doing that acapella

he was talking crazy and now he talking about it'll be 2 months before he does another reply or he might never

But once you get me started ain't no turning back

Nahhhh nigga.

Just like i told him "I'm going to fuck you up" and I did and now he shook
How did that start? lol seems personal

How did that start? lol seems personal
Not personal per se

actually the whole explanation is in the description of the video

He's my man's nephew

Idk him IRL,but I know his uncle and have talked to the nephew on FB for yrs in random convos.

He lives in Queens,somewhere and his nephew is from Hollis and he's a goober.

it started when Wayn'e the funeral came out and i said it was dope on FB

he thought it wasn't and that turned into him saying I was easily impressed and he could rap better than me and was talking greasy

we went back and forth but I was like whatever really

Then when Pop Smoke got killed and I made an rip post here he comes disrespecting Pop and basically saying that Pop was wack and a gang member and blah blah and who cares if he died.

That went back to the easily impressed and he could beat me in a battle

Okay so that night I wrote like 50 bars for that nigga just outta of anger,but then covid hit plus he ain't nobody so I was still like whatever and I had shit to do.

Then when artists started doing the verzuz and I mentioned verzuz battles he would pop up on my FB like "we should have been done it while it's a lockdown etc etc"

So then I got ready and memorized my shit and he was stalling so I dropped a part of mine,which is the acapella in my sig and he dropped his short vid which was honestly okay,but nowhere near mine.

So then he started making excuses and I'm still sitting on 30-40 bars for him and I'm gonna kill him big time in part 2 for playing with me.

Niggas be thinking when you not famous or your numbers ain't crazy no more you're at a weak state,but I let my buzz die because I had life issues and I just couldn't focus,but I live for hip hop and I sacrificed too much to tuck tale and run

This what it is and I'm a lifer.

But I got tyme today cuh

I might roast both of yall in one day

I used to battle on the radio in ATL for yrs and on stage at local battles but battle rap hadn't blew up

I battled Sun NY on the radio,one of the das Efx niggas and 4 eyez from DTP to name a few

it was just a way to promo and network and by that time I had gotten songs on ATL radio and ended up with a indie deal from a dude in NYC and battling was a step backwards in that time.

I literally told bruh just chill I don't want to do this to you relax but he kept talking shit

So just know I wasn't confrontational when you challenged because I'm scared,It's cause I know what type if darkness Imma bring to a nigga if he wants to go there i didn't want to do this,but......I'm going to fuck you up just like i fucked him up and it's gonna bad for you.

IDC what angle you use or what you say 9/10 I'm the best rapper/MC in any room I walk in period.

I just rap better than most ppl and that's no ego shit cause it takes a lot for me to start talking that shit.

I rap better than most of the rappers I like.

One of the best lyricists stole a whole scheme from me and I can prove it,but that's another topic

Not personal per se

actually the whole explanation is in the description of the video

He's my man's nephew

Idk him IRL,but I know his uncle and have talked to the nephew on FB for yrs in random convos.

He lives in Queens,somewhere and his nephew is from Hollis and he's a goober.

it started when Wayn'e the funeral came out and i said it was dope on FB

he thought it wasn't and that turned into him saying I was easily impressed and he could rap better than me and was talking greasy

we went back and forth but I was like whatever really

Then when Pop Smoke got killed and I made an rip post here he comes disrespecting Pop and basically saying that Pop was wack and a gang member and blah blah and who cares if he died.

That went back to the easily impressed and he could beat me in a battle

Okay so that night I wrote like 50 bars for that nigga just outta of anger,but then covid hit plus he ain't nobody so I was still like whatever and I had shit to do.

Then when artists started doing the verzuz and I mentioned verzuz battles he would pop up on my FB like "we should have been done it while it's a lockdown etc etc"

So then I got ready and memorized my shit and he was stalling so I dropped a part of mine,which is the acapella in my sig and he dropped his short vid which was honestly okay,but nowhere near mine.

So then he started making excuses and I'm still sitting on 30-40 bars for him and I'm gonna kill him big time in part 2 for playing with me.

Niggas be thinking when you not famous or your numbers ain't crazy no more you're at a weak state,but I let my buzz die because I had life issues and I just couldn't focus,but I live for hip hop and I sacrificed too much to tuck tale and run

This what it is and I'm a lifer.

But I got tyme today cuh

I might roast both of yall in one day

I used to battle on the radio in ATL for yrs and on stage at local battles but battle rap hadn't blew up

I battled Sun NY on the radio,one of the das Efx niggas and 4 eyez from DTP to name a few

it was just a way to promo and network and by that time I had gotten songs on ATL radio and ended up with a indie deal from a dude in NYC and battling was a step backwards in that time.
Dope shit

I literally told bruh just chill I don't want to do this to you relax but he kept talking shit

So just know I wasn't confrontational when you challenged because I'm scared,It's cause I know what type if darkness Imma bring to a nigga if he wants to go there i didn't want to do this,but......I'm going to fuck you up just like i fucked him up and it's gonna bad for you.

IDC what angle you use or what you say 9/10 I'm the best rapper/MC in any room I walk in period.

I just rap better than most ppl and that's no ego shit cause it takes a lot for me to start talking that shit.

I rap better than most of the rappers I like.

One of the best lyricists stole a whole scheme from me and I can prove it,but that's another topic
Drop that shit nigga!!

Aye post his reply bars too

Keep in mind that Nothing he said was true

I wanted to bet and he was scared

I didn't leave ny cause of money and I'm not broke or looking for a deal

Naaa my son lowkey snapped you downplayed the hell out of him haha.

The key is to kill loch and lungs thats a combination

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Naaa my son lowkey snapped you downplayed the hell out of him haha.

The key is to kill loch an lungs thats a combination

tenor.gif
That shit is nowhere near shit like "I'll change your whole world Mandela effect nothing( Man dale a effect nothing) or several bars I said but cool

Also he does look like Winnie the pooh.

By how I judge battles I don't think he said as much fire shit as me and I rapped longer and he wasted bars on my man who wasn't battling him.

But he wasn't better than what I did and if he thought it was he wouldn't be ducking and stalling again.

Back