Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm at the part in s3 where Robb stupid ass made the plan to try to go back to the Freys after marrying that other girl. He fucked up by killing the Karstark dude and his mom tried to tell him they needed his men. But Robb wasn't tryna listen to nothing Cat had to say after she released jaime. It's like Robb killed the dude outa spite just cuz it was the opposite of what she wanted. And then his stupid ass thought it was a good idea to deal with walder frey again, who his mother warned him about also.

Fuck a Robb stark bruh.

I like you Gabi...but you walking on thin ice...you keep talking like the bolded and we might have to turn your corpse over to @TheNightKing ..

What yall think this means?

The red woman saw that Arya was bout that action.

At first when she said "Eyes you'll shut forever" I thought that was her alluding to Arya going blind. Now I think it's her talking about all the people Arya will end up killing... and some of the faces she will take.

The Red Woman said she's destined to die in that land when she was talking to Varys... I think her death will be by Aryas hand. She is on Aryas list after all

The red woman saw that Arya was bout that action.

At first when she said "Eyes you'll shut forever" I thought that was her alluding to Arya going blind. Now I think it's her talking about all the people Arya will end up killing... and some of the faces she will take.

The Red Woman said she's destined to die in that land when she was talking to Varys... I think her death will be by Aryas hand. She is on Aryas list after all
Do you think the eyes are of anyone specific?

Just from that clip the red woman got blue eyes so thats one pair.

I don't know the eye color of the other people Arya killed tho lol
At first I thought blue eyes meant WW but then I thought brown, blue and green are the most common eye colors so she could just be talking anybody.

At first I thought blue eyes meant WW but then I thought brown, blue and green are the most common eye colors so she could just be talking anybody.

Word. With as many people she killed at this point... she shut mad eyes forever lol.

Only a couple names left on Aryla list and it might be a little different now tho.

She dont wanna kill the Hound no more. Beric Dondarion is prolly off the list since he's helping Jon fight the WW.

Cercei is on it for sure.
Illyn Payne marked for death for sure wherever the hell he is
The Mountain was on the list too
The Red Woman... possible

Word. With as many people she killed at this point... she shut mad eyes forever lol.

Only a couple names left on Aryla list and it might be a little different now tho.

She dont wanna kill the Hound no more. Beric Dondarion is prolly off the list since he's helping Jon fight the WW.

Cercei is on it for sure.
Illyn Payne marked for death for sure wherever the hell he is
The Mountain was on the list too
The Red Woman... possible
Yea based on her running in fear in the trailer I was thinking maybe the WW made it winterfell and she's running through the crypts to get away...

But now I'm like maybe shes running through the tunnels in kings landing...she tried to kill Cersei and failed so now they on her ass? Idk.

I think that was Neds sword he He melted down. That shit had me pissed when I first saw it too.

At least part of the sword is back in the NAWF with Brienne. That Valyrian steel gon come in handy when the White Walkers get there lol. The other sword prolly got buried with Joffrey bitchass

Was it Ned's? I always assumed it was Robb's cuz of the way they straight disrespected his corpse after the red wedding. But if the sword was big enough to make 2 it makes sense it coulda been Ned's.

Was it Ned's? I always assumed it was Robb's cuz of the way they straight disrespected his corpse after the red wedding. But if the sword was big enough to make 2 it makes sense it coulda been Ned's.

Yeah I think Rob just had a normal sword and not a valyrian steel one. And Neds sword was big enough to melt down into two.

Now that I think about it Ilyn Payne definitely better die slow this season. That nigga cut Neds head off with his own gotdamn sword

Yeah I think Rob just had a normal sword and not a valyrian steel one. And Neds sword was big enough to melt down into two.

Now that I think about it Ilyn Payne definitely better die slow this season. That nigga cut Neds head off with his own gotdamn sword
Wait WHAT?! I did not know that.

That's gon make all the more satisfying when I get get to Joffrey death in a few hrs

Yep if i rememeber from the books his sword was called Ice and was big as fuck.
I was pissed at that scene but it shows how good Tywin's character was that i didn't hate him specifically for it, i ended up hating the Lannisters as a whole more (until Cersei became OG in season 6 and now that's my bitch)

Yall think the Night king ever gonna actually talk or make his intentions known this season?

Or he just gon be killing/turning as many folks as possible with no insights into wtf his end goal is... I think its safe to say it aint to sit on that throne tho

Yall think the Night king ever gonna actually talk or make his intentions known this season?

Or he just gon be killing/turning as many folks as possible with no insights into wtf his end goal is... I think its safe to say it aint to sit on that throne tho
I hope so. I hope we get a lot of backstory into the White Walkers. I think it'll be necessary to push the story along. Besides the Golden Company, we know about all there is to know about everybody else.

I hope not. That's what the prequels will be for. It will feel too contrived. I like them as this evil force of destruction, i dont want them humanized

Back