Welcome To aBlackWeb

@CeLLar-DooR reps team LOL and technically fam got Jon, the red witch, one eyed bredren n the hound in his team.

Or Yall forgot the whole lord of light bringing Jon boy back from the dead?

Lets be clear here.. that nigga was repping LOL or was he repping team Stannis??

One squad tends to get confused and burn innocent lil girls like some fuck niggas and the other is Honourable and is trying to keep the NAWF safe

Watched episode 5 of season 7. Pretty much a set up for all the shit that goes down in episode 6.

They assembled the Avengers of Westeros:

Jon Snow
Jorah Mormont
Tormund Giantsbane
Thoros of Myr
Beric Dondarrion
Gendry
The Hound

That's one hell of a squad.

Tormund stole the show in the 5 minutes he was on it, lol.

Tormund: How many men did you bring?

Jon glances to the few men he brought.

Tormund:

907E14B5-FD12-421B-9CE9-9B1E4E69EDEA.gif

Davos: I can't go, I'm a liability.

Tormund:

2E674DD7-9B48-483E-ABC2-FCDD4DC8264A.gif

Last edited:
Ay don't sleep on Jorah. He might be a simp of the highest degree but he can fight.

He killed a Dothraki blood rider in single handed combat (or some shit like that).

All jokes aside, he is a great fighter.

Pocket Sand???
pocketSand.gif

Jorah is the second most choked out nigga on GoT next to LittleFinger. lol bruh got choked out by the living AND the dead haha

pocketSand2.gif

Word is he improvised 'the big woman?' line

Genuis
I think he improvised the look he gave her too

tenor.gif

Uncle Ben's death was the cheapest of the show. Dude should of been more than capable of riding off with Jon and out running them walkers. The same horde of Walkers that couldn't be held off by fortified walls now suddenly slowed by one guy that died instantly.

I'll wear that label of House Of Black And White proudly now. They could be up to some cool things if enough of the books is followed.

One thing I realized is that Jon, w/o the Red Witch, have technically offended the Many Faced God. I'm wondering if that is going to factor in some how.

Last edited:
I'm at the part in s3 where Robb stupid ass made the plan to try to go back to the Freys after marrying that other girl. He fucked up by killing the Karstark dude and his mom tried to tell him they needed his men. But Robb wasn't tryna listen to nothing Cat had to say after she released jaime. It's like Robb killed the dude outa spite just cuz it was the opposite of what she wanted. And then his stupid ass thought it was a good idea to deal with walder frey again, who his mother warned him about also.

Fuck a Robb stark bruh.

And I'm starting to fuck with jaime now on this rewatch. I didnt care for him before but now I'm seeing how great of a character he is.

Back