Welcome To aBlackWeb

This been said already in here but now that I'm watching it....these arya/tywin scenes are some of the best in the series.

Maybe I missed it...but whateva happened to that shadow creature Red Witch birthed?

Especially after it killed ole boy

Best 'duo' scenes for me
Arya/The Hound
Tywin/any of his kids
Bronn/Tyrion
Them cersei/sansa scenes are great too. Especially in the Blackwater ep.

Speaking of Blackwater, we've been spoiled by this show with battles especially in the later seasons. But that Blackwater ep is underrated. One of the best eps of the series.

Them cersei/sansa scenes are great too. Especially in the Blackwater ep.

Speaking of Blackwater, we've been spoiled by this show with battles especially in the later seasons. But that Blackwater ep is underrated. One of the best eps of the series.
Blackwater
Castle Black
Oberyn/The Mountain
Hardhome
Battle Of The Bastards
Jaime v the Dragons
The Dragons v The White Walkers

Those scenes alone shit on all other shows, never mind shit like the Red Wedding, Cersei blowing up the sept, the parlay in season 7. Easily the best show ever.

I gotta pull up the old IC thread. After Stannis died they defected, some went on to claim Stark or Targaryen. I hear yall White Walkers take everyone, got any openings ?

Wait a damn minute. I find it hard to believe the NAWF would accept a follower of Stannis Baratheon lol.

The WW take anybody tho.. so I wouldn't be surprised if they found a home there or with the many faced god

Wait a damn minute. I find it hard to believe the NAWF would accept a follower of Stannis Baratheon lol.

The WW take anybody tho.. so I wouldn't be surprised if they found a home there or with the many faced god
Oh it was a whole thing. We damn near held tribunals to see if ppl should be allowed to switch houses lmao

I gotta pull up the old IC thread. After Stannis died they defected, some went on to claim Stark or Targaryen. I hear yall White Walkers take everyone, got any openings ?
We do take everyone...as wights.

3583D69D-9FA5-46E5-9950-4C16D81F9687.jpeg

You not getting general status though. That's for those that repped BURR Gang from jump.

@CeLLar-DooR reps team LOL and technically fam got Jon, the red witch, one eyed bredren n the hound in his team.

Or Yall forgot the whole lord of light bringing Jon boy back from the dead?

Back