Welcome To aBlackWeb

nah according to @Sion subverting expectations is the only thing that matters and the final episode was dope!

Lol glad I missed that discussion.

Seems literally everywhere you go it's niggas carin' more for buzz terms than for substance.

The expected thing, Jon vs NK, wudda been so so so so much more satisfyin' than what happened.

Tragic what happened to this show. Still can’t bring myself to watch any of it again. As good as the first 4 seasons, + Hardhome + Battle of the Bastards was.... I just cant

still vividly remember the day I first seen Hardhome and let out and audible Rick Flair-esque “WOOOOOOO!!!!!” When jon cut that WW to shards. Never did that for a tv show before.

Then having to get up and walk away after that final scene stare down with the Night King.

knowing now that none of it really meant shit. I just... can’t.

I ain’t even gon invoke them dudes names or initials but fuck em both

Last edited:
That should have heppened. Jaime and Cersei did not die in a GoT style.

i was overthinking like maybe the Lannister’s died the same way they killed House Reyne (Reynes of Castamere) where Tywin buries their castle in a mine. But I mean their deaths were trash and they got to die together smh

Tragic what happened to this show. Still can’t bring myself to watch any of it again. As good as the first 4 seasons, + Hardhome + Battle of the Bastards was.... I just cant

still vividly remember the day I first seen Hardhome and let out and audible Rick Flair-esque “WOOOOOOO!!!!!” When jon cut that WW to shards. Never did that for a tv show before.

Then having to get up and walk away after that final scene stare down with the Night King.

knowing now that none of it really meant shit. I just... can’t.

I ain’t even gon invoke them dudes names or initials but fuck em both

Shit hurt worse than a break up on prom night

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Rewatching while stuck in the house.

Man, they had a great thing going. Jamie and Jory joking about the Ironborn Rebellion while knowing Jamie gonna murk him later over a misunderstanding....genius

Everytime I think about the journey that show brought u through and how everyone was wrapped up in the characters and immersed in the world of got; the work place conversations, the theories, the funny ass online cliques, bumping into random fans(had a nerded out convo with a cac uber driver) irl and on different platforms and other bs.

Then the fuck ass......woo sah

Yea I just don't even talk about that shit at all. It's like mentioning voldemort.

Everytime I think about the journey that show brought u through and how everyone was wrapped up in the characters and immersed in the world of got; the work place conversations, the theories, the funny ass online cliques, bumping into random fans(had a nerded out convo with a cac uber driver) irl and on different platforms and other bs.

Yea I just don't even talk about that shit at all. It's like mentioning voldemort.
I feel personally betrayed by the show and I will never get over it!

Lookin back I still dont really hate s8. It's obviously not as good, but I can deal with it.

That finale tho........
tenor.gif

that shit hurt more than a breakup. How the fuck Bran ass who was gone for like 3 seasons.

Back