Welcome To aBlackWeb

I claimed arya first years before yall figured out she was about to start laying the murder game down. Just so niggas clear.

wasn't @Elzo69Renaissance banned for a bit cuz he was dry snitching while the show was still airing lol of course his bitch ass is gonna spoil it for you after its over...its not his fault though thats just the hoe in him, its a prerequisite to being team twitterfinger

Worst thing was him and @Sion swore they had the scoop and littlefinger was gonna take it. That cac went out sad.

You ain't have to call niggas bitches and hoes from a safe place tho. Relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst thing was him and @Sion swore they had the scoop and littlefinger was gonna take it. That cac went out sad.

You ain't have to call niggas bitches and hoes from a safe place tho. Relax.
Doggy we knew he was dying before the season started ....Sion and I figured we d get our troll on for that last season then bow out gracefully after he got shanked.... which is what we did

Dudes were in front of their computers like

View attachment 412228Stop spoiling !!!!! And niggas weren’t even spoiling shit

Sion and I ran that thread
This the type of shit you hang your hat on.....smh

It always came across as yall realizing yall bet on the wrong house and was intent on making it as miserable for others as yall were. Sion already admitted as such and its good to see you owning up to that fuck shit

This the type of shit you hang your hat on.....smh

It always came across as yall realizing yall bet on the wrong house and was intent on making it as miserable for others as yall were. Sion already admitted as such and its good to see you owning up to that fuck shit
Lol grown men shouldn’t that emotionally vested in a TV show lol

yea we got the spoilers before the season our house bow out so niggas spent that season trolling ...u of all ppl should appreciate a great troll job
all in all tho niggas never spoiled shit

Back