Welcome To aBlackWeb

As a member of the House of Baratheon, Stannis is the de facto most legitimate ruler due to be the benjamin brother of the king the Seven Realms of Westeros choose to let rule over the kingdom.

But customarily speaking, the Baratheons's claims of birthright over the Iron Throne are notting down below in contrast to those of Daenerys Targaryen, a pure-blooded princess and daughter of a king (the Baratheons only had a bastard forefather and presumed half-brother to Aegon Targaryen The Great from about 300 years ago, and a full-blooded Targaryen great-grandmother to justify their legitimacy. Daenerys is almost virtually pure-blooded from BOTH sides of the family due to her both parents and grandparents being siblings as wishes the rules of royal incest within their House) besides being most above all and far potentially the messianic Azor Hai they long waited for his return. As much having the real-life Windsors of the United Kingdom claiming birthright over the former possessions of French royalty due to their remote Plantagenet blood when the House of D'Anjou-Savoy is still around. And if ever the ASOIAF novels will confirms someday what the show revealed years ago, even Jon Snow had more legitimacy than the whole of the House of Baratheon due to his natural paternal lineage ajd him being as well as Daenerys one of the most eligible presumed Azor Hai, given how far his exploits and the circumstances around his birth coincides with the prophecy too and that he is suspected in the novels from having noble Southerner blood related to one noble house distantly related to the first Azor Hai from 18,000-12,000 years ago-- and thus... potentially to the Targaryens, who are implied to be too the direct descendants of this legendary god-emperor.

From a matter of bloodline degree, the Baratheons are almost of equal worth with the House Martell of Dorne and their Sand bastards.

Targs tho were foreigners and the Dornish are so far south. House Baratheon is too powerful. But Stannis probably wouldn’t be considered legit because of his religion.

Poor Jamie
thing2.gif

Targs tho were foreigners and the Dornish are so far south. House Baratheon is too powerful. But Stannis probably wouldn’t be considered legit because of his religion.

He tried to play the same card than the Roman emperor Constantin the Great and his bourgeois Christianity. Though Constantin waited at least on his deathbed to get posthumously converted himself.

Killed him while leaving him breathing.

facts cuz the whole realm knew his swordplay was like that. Honestly if I was Robb he wouldn’t made it. Most dangerous swordsman but not the best commander and I know he wanted his sisters back. But I’m about immediate vengeance he would’ve got flayed.

I don’t fault the Karstarks for being mad at Catelyn Stark for that shit tho. Like I get it but it was extemely selfish and Karstarks ate kinfolks

I think if they knew Arya was loose in the wind, Jamie would have been gone.

Ansa turned on Ned... She wasn't worth saving.

Sansa wasn't smart and didn't know what Cersei was doing. Sansa actually thought she was helping because she was naive. I don't look at it as her betraying the family
Still, if it's Jamie for Sansa.... Just kill jamie...

Ned might not have. Cate definitely didn't want to. But Robb should have made that move. But I can't say I would have... Cuz no one knew Arya was on the run. Shit is good tho....

Sansa wasn't smart and didn't know what Cersei was doing. Sansa actually thought she was helping because she was naive. I don't look at it as her betraying the family

How old was she either way? Twelve years old in the TV show? Then eleven in the first novel? She could not think her way out through Cersei's trap at all.

You crazy. I read all 5 once a Yr

There's no dip

Same here and 100% there's a dip. Brienne's chapters are pretty much all wack. The Martell story is goin' nowhere at all. Stoneheart is weak. Euron is way more interestin' in the books but them Ironborn chapters are so drab jesus.

Nah it was a straight up betrayal. She could see Joff was a cunt who swung a sword at her lil sis but still was ridin' for her queen dream

Reactions: GNS
Back