Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga please
House Arya does not congregate with you lesser Starks

tenor.gif

I am currently reading the ASOIAF novels after having binge-watched the series several months earlier... it's remarkably thrilling.

A somehow grimdark high fantasy/science fantasy literary narrative centered around the sociological and political underpinnings of multiple different social groups and communities in a world where monsters and ancient mysteries? As much merging the Arthurian lore and LOTR to cosmicist horror and the Dune Saga.

I am currently reading the ASOIAF novels after having binge-watched the series several months earlier... it's remarkably thrilling.

A somehow grimdark high fantasy/science fantasy literary narrative centered around the sociological and political underpinnings of multiple different social groups and communities in a world where monsters and ancient mysteries? As much merging the Arthurian lore and LOTR to cosmicist horror and the Dune Saga.
I think its why GRRM is having such a hard time completing it

Such a grand an epic tale, its hard for it to remain that way over 7 books

Stannis is the rightful king by every law of Westeros and he will have his due

No spoilers

As a member of the House of Baratheon, Stannis is the de facto most legitimate ruler due to be the benjamin brother of the king the Seven Realms of Westeros choose to let rule over the kingdom.

But customarily speaking, the Baratheons's claims of birthright over the Iron Throne are notting down below in contrast to those of Daenerys Targaryen, a pure-blooded princess and daughter of a king (the Baratheons only had a bastard forefather and presumed half-brother to Aegon Targaryen The Great from about 300 years ago, and a full-blooded Targaryen great-grandmother to justify their legitimacy. Daenerys is almost virtually pure-blooded from BOTH sides of the family due to her both parents and grandparents being siblings as wishes the rules of royal incest within their House) besides being most above all and far potentially the messianic Azor Hai they long waited for his return. As much having the real-life Windsors of the United Kingdom claiming birthright over the former possessions of French royalty due to their remote Plantagenet blood when the House of D'Anjou-Savoy is still around. And if ever the ASOIAF novels will confirms someday what the show revealed years ago, even Jon Snow had more legitimacy than the whole of the House of Baratheon due to his natural paternal lineage ajd him being as well as Daenerys one of the most eligible presumed Azor Hai, given how far his exploits and the circumstances around his birth coincides with the prophecy too and that he is suspected in the novels from having noble Southerner blood related to one noble house distantly related to the first Azor Hai from 18,000-12,000 years ago-- and thus... potentially to the Targaryens, who are implied to be too the direct descendants of this legendary god-emperor.

From a matter of bloodline degree, the Baratheons are almost of equal worth with the House Martell of Dorne and their Sand bastards.

I got them for Xmas couple years back. Them shits are long but I sped thru GoT like crazy. Couldn't put it down. Same with Clash. They start to simmer down after the Five Kings war tho

I got them for Xmas couple years back. Them shits are long but I sped thru GoT like crazy. Couldn't put it down. Same with Clash. They start to simmer down after the Five Kings war tho
You crazy. I read all 5 once a Yr

There's no dip

The crazy part is he just feels some type of way cuz I'm late

The fact that my morals and and philosophy line up with ned stark means nothing...

He just wants personal appeasement.

Not very honorable at all.

It's better for the realms that I'm with house if Stark, yet he would deny me?

Foh

Ned Stark is beyond personal appeasement. He lives and breath only for four things: the Laws of the North, the filialship-by-ward and fealty to his friend the King Robert Baratheon, preserve the honor of his House as those of knighthood as well.

Lord Eddard Stark is beyond selfish: besides the fewer exceptions of Sansa and perhaps even Arya to a lesser degree, the Starks does always pushs their own political and moral agenda beyond their personal interests-- and how noble are their morals. He is the most ideal expectation that our modern sensibilities excepts from either a good husband, strong family chief, lovely father or a right AND kind king (in contrast to, let's say Lord Tywin Lannister who incarnates the ideal right king from a Machavellian viewpoint or in total opposition to King Robert, who used to be the most ideal revolutionary leader at times of war and strifle but a lazy and indolent Falsfattian despot in times of peace) .

Hence the reason why he died. The readership and viewership had ti realize he was too stubbornly good and almost naively unfit to the political climate of the South he long dreadfully spited. He already knew there has little chances he would get out from there alive and without any missing piece.

If Cersei hates someone then they're on the right side.

There has not such thing like a "right" side with G.R.R. Martin.

ASOIAF/G.o.T. is not the traditional "Good-versus-Evil" high fantasy piece. Even the place of the Others/Night Kings in the novels is far morally nebulous and antimanicheist than the way they seemibgly appeared in the TV show-- and I mean "seemingly" given that it was hinted in the "Night King" musical score in the series finale that his omnicidal motivations and obscure intents are marked by tragedy and justifiable logics like it get later mirroed by both Daenerys, the ones who conspired against her to lead to her demise and even Bran Stark too (the latter one being the most dangerous of them all) .

Back