Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, I made a statement once when I was in my bullshit that was close to what Ned said about who ever makes the statement should swing the sword...I think it was about a ban.

Niggaz told me then it was very Ned Stark like. The fact that was paid off in the first episode sold me to the merits of house Stark. But I can see him turning in his grave with his son and wife fighting
Let me stop you here my g, you remembering my life thru your eyes. I had gifs and everything.

Now we done let you in the House but you getting beside yaself talking out ya neck

Let me stop you here my g, you remembering my life thru your eyes. I had gifs and everything.

Now we done let you in the House but you getting beside yaself talking out ya neck
someone dropped the gif n everything. i remember one of yall asking me then if i watched, and i was like naw.. but i remember it clearly... maybe it was you who asked me the question, but i made the statement before ever seeing the show.....

someone dropped the gif n everything. i remember one of yall asking me then if i watched, and i was like naw.. but i remember it clearly... maybe it was you who asked me the question, but i made the statement before ever seeing the show.....
nah

Never heard you quoting anything close to OG Ned words. Maybe you heard it from me and thought it was dope. Maybe even used it after I did. That sounds more reasonable

nah

Never heard you quoting anything close to OG Ned words. Maybe you heard it from me and thought it was dope. Maybe even used it after I did. That sounds more reasonable
Don't ever disrespect my wisdom B.

I shape you up.....

Remember yourself

1*hiMgUnP9MHP8zZS-FvhM1g.jpeg

I hate using the search feature, but I wanna say it was inori too, I'm gonna look it up

I actually dropped the gif and I never saw the show

But it was my son chi city who recognized my fatherly wisdom.....

I actually dropped the gif and I never saw the show

But it was my son chi city who recognized my fatherly wisdom.....
You quoted me and used a gif I brought to the site in that very thread
2r7yp7s.jpg

I'm not a person that feels like I need my props but come on son....

You quoted me and used a gif I brought to the site in that very thread
View attachment 410136

I'm not a person that feels like I need my props but come on son....
You saw my philosophy on the matter and offered up some shit you saw on tv...I thought it was impressive until I googled your source and saw you were unoriginal in your thoughts....

It was still impressive though. That's why I posted the gif.

Cuz it offered a philosophical solution to my philosophy on the subject.

You understood the conversation..... But offered no original thought.

I'm glad you paying attention.... But respect the contributors

Reactions: GNS
You saw my philosophy on the matter and offered up some shit you saw on tv...I thought it was impressive until I googled your source and saw you were unoriginal in your thoughts....

It was still impressive though. That's why I posted the gif.

Cuz it offered a philosophical solution to my philosophy on the subject.

You understood the conversation..... But offered no original thought.

I'm glad you paying attention.... But respect the contributors
I skipped over your shit, my response was to the thread title

But you read my shit, agreed, and then posted my gif

You welcome man, you welcome

It's a shame y'all little niggaz ego don't allow y'all to admit I'm y'all OG.

I guess it's good I'm raising proud son's...

Ungrateful.... But proud ??‍♂️

House Starks frown upon these actions, Ned would never be like this
Stop talking about our House like you know whats going on.

You and Du in the same pack as far I'm concenred. You need to be rewatching it with him

Back