Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the middle of season 2 and Arya has been learning from Ned Stark, Syrio Forel, Tywin Lannister........

She may have the illest character arc of the whole show......after AeJon of course

In the middle of season 2 and Arya has been learning from Ned Stark, Syrio Forel, Tywin Lannister........

She may have the illest character arc of the whole show......after AeJon of course

Most def. She went through it and was never on any fuckshit. No mistakes along her journey to becoming assassins creed.

I have stated this before but the 2nd the writers were outta source material they didn't know how to write the likes of Baelish and Varys, their deaths - and events prior leading to their deaths - were the prime example that those fuckboys were in over their heads...Tyrion lost his wit aswell...

There were so many unfinished story archs, plot holes etc shit was a gottdamn disgrace.

That said, I was on the edge of my seat every damn season and was greatly entertained...

But the final season was like fucking without the climax, most unsatisfying end it could have had.

Like nobody questioned Gendry being Robert Baratheon son at all which was supposed to be at least a little important.
Who could question it?

Bran could verify him and legitimize him. Brienne could verify the claim also as he looked like Robert and Renly.

Some loose ends didnt need to shown on camera

Anyone else think Robyn Arryn is LF son?

I'm almost for sure he is

The hound is arya real daddy. Everything ned taught her was in death. Facts.

Lol. Based on?
One: Him and Lyssa had a child in they youth. She miscarried and he was sent back to the fingers from Riverrun

Two: she never got pregnant until he came to Kings Landing. He only came because Lyssa insisted he be there to her husband

Three: Robyn is described as favoring LF, being small and wiry. Jon Arryn was a bigger dude, more robust. And he fathered any children before he got married

Four: Lyssa dotes and protects Robyn. It fits her how she cares for LF

One: Him and Lyssa had a child in they youth. She miscarried and he was sent back to the fingers from Riverrun

Two: she never got pregnant until he came to Kings Landing. He only came because Lyssa insisted he be there to her husband

Three: Robyn is described as favoring LF, being small and wiry. Jon Arryn was a bigger dude, more robust. And he fathered any children before he got married

Four: Lyssa dotes and protects Robyn. It fits her how she cares for LF

I honestly would have to go back and watch because maybe I missed something. that's possible. But I dunno where 1-3 came from.

Back