Welcome To aBlackWeb

if he was trying to smash or win her heart, then it was simping

the sansa example was a reach...thats just being good dude

So simping is just courting a women?

man, i'ma keep it real with you before we go any further

while i think this show is great, i struggle with remembering ancillary characters names

with that being said, ol boy with the scales was definitely trying to win her heart. he was hoping she would choose him so that he would become king. His motives were clear. He served her out of adoration more than loyalty.

by that, he simped her

man, i'ma keep it real with you before we go any further

while i think this show is great, i struggle with remembering ancillary characters names

with that being said, ol boy with the scales was definitely trying to win her heart. he was hoping she would choose him so that he would become king. His motives were clear. He served her out of adoration more than loyalty.

by that, he simped her
I'm not talking about jorah, I listed him as her only simp when goldie said that she was surrounded by simps. I'm talking about drogo, come on man keep up

kvpaw.gif

^^^^^me realizing that Littlefinger isn't the dwarf niggas name

Word!? This is simping?

tumblr_mtwkfi24Jo1ru95nqo6_250.gif

Homeboy was a savage before he met her

And that's my point. He broke code and killed his mans for a bitch. I'm not saying he was dumb for simping, but to say she hasn't been getting simped during this show is ridiculous.

And that's my point. He broke code and killed his mans for a bitch. I'm not saying he was dumb for simping, but to say she hasn't been getting simped during this show is ridiculous.
I never said she wasn't getting simped, I said jorah was the only one simping. He broke code because he saw that he could expand his empire by letting her be his equal. Before dani, they kept to raiding free cities, after they were about to take westoros.

His homeboy clearly didn't have the vision for that, which is why he came at him like a jealous gay lover

Nah if me and my homie have a crew and code and he lets a bitch swoop in and change that code and kills me for it and ends up losing his life for the bitch, that mf is simp any way u slice it

i see both sides, but i look at it as cutting bait with people who not aligned with what you trying to do

we might just not answer when they call, but he chose to kill

i see both sides, but i look at it as cutting bait with people who not aligned with what you trying to do

we might just not answer when they call, but he chose to kill

Killing ur day one nigga for a bitch u met 2 weeks ago is simping, idgaf what yall talkin bout lol

Either way, the white walkers are gonna wipe that dumb bitch off the face of the earth. So i'm chillin

Homebody: Your not raiding cities and raping bitches anymore, you had the audacity to treat a bitch like an equal! YOU MUST DIE!!!

Goldie: You're right bro wtf was I thinking, kill me and my bitch

Back