Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah, simping is going above and beyond your means to please a women or simply letting her walk all over you, none of that happened with drogo and dani. Homeboy got jealous and got got simple as that.

He broke a code that they've been living by for a bitch and ended up dead in the process lol SIMP

You keep trying to say it's reacting, when in chess you're reacting lol Same shit. She got the last laugh. Nobody said she had a perfect ride.
But it's not chess. She enlisted the church niggas to check Margaery and her family, back fires and get paraded through the streets naked, still has to stand trial. The very same people she helps come to power sinks their hooks into her only remaining child, he turns on her and says you cant use your trump card (the zombie mountain) to get out of said trail. She flips the board over and drops a nuke on everyone. Only child kills himself because of it.

That sound like chess?

But it's not chess. She enlisted the church niggas to check Margaery and her family, back fires and get paraded through the streets naked, still has to stand trial. The very same people she helps come to power sinks their hooks into her only remaining child, he turns on her and says you cant use your trump card (the zombie mountain) to get out of said trail. She flips the board over and drops a nuke on everyone. Only child kills himself because of it.

That sound like chess?
Don't try to reason with goldie, cercei's feminine wiles got his nose wide open bruh

lmaooo between us IM THE ONE WHO'S OPEN? lmaooo yall crazy man.

Has cersei done some foul shit? ofc is she evil? hell yea. But is she smarter and more tactical than Khalessi? nigga who isn't? lmaoo Bitch can't even think for herself.
Lol So dying for a woman is simping now too?

Is this even a question? lmaoooooooooooooo

AND I'M OPEN?

This nigga just asked me is dying for a woman simping? lmaooooooooooooo

Whew, is dying for a bitch simpin? This nigga josh is funniest nigga on the board b lol

Whew, is dying for a bitch simpin? This nigga josh is funniest nigga on the board b lol
Hold up I'm about to blow your mind with this one n/h

How is dying for a chick who loves you, has some magical power, and who's family name holds power somehow worse than dying for a lord that gives no fucks about you?

Hold up I'm about to blow your mind with this one n/h

How is dying for a chick who loves you, has some magical power, and who's family name holds power somehow worse than dying for a lord that gives no fucks about you?

Dying for anybody is dumb af lol But dying for some pussy? smh/lol

Dying for anybody is dumb af lol But dying for some pussy? smh/lol
Lmao bruh, my point is that most people in that world don't have that choice, many of the men will die for a lord that doesn't give af about them. Their mothers, sisters, daughters will end up as whores, slaves, or dead like that father and daughter last ep. I don't see how it's laughable to die for someone who can make you more powerful and make the world a better place. But then again you think cercei is playing chess so...........

It's not even simping tho, how is dying for any female simping?

Was the hound simping when he killed those dudes who were about to rape sansa during that riot?

Back