Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soon you will see being down with the White Walkers is the only right choice.

Soon you will see being down with the White Walkers is the only right choice.
I started out liking the Starks but not one black person on the scene as of yet. The dragon bitch got Indians, blacks, bloods and crips on her team so may have to join her squad. I'm a free agent for right now tho

I think cersei dies this season and the white walkers do damage in the north. You can see jaime looking at cerceu like she's crazy, especially after she called tommen a traitor. Either he'll kill her himself or betray her politically.

Lol @ Euron "I got two good hands" ether, jaime's soul burned slow

She's one of my favorite characters lol

Me too at first for a minute I ain't like her but around season 2 to 4 I realized she is real savage.

I dislike her because she doesn't know when to give up.

Shit, I mean, it is very clever how she got rid of the Faith Militant and Terrell children, but sheesh bitch give up now because you are surrounded by enemies on all sides, LOL.

I mean, how many more people have to die in her name?

She reminds me of Khaleesi from the IC.

Last edited:
I started out liking the Starks but not one black person on the scene as of yet. The dragon bitch got Indians, blacks, bloods and crips on her team so may have to join her squad. I'm a free agent for right now tho
She's really the only one with black people on her team cause blacks don't exist in westeros. They come from the summer isles which is east of essos, but not really featured in the show.

I hope they don't kill Cersei, she's one of the few mfs I like on the show. She's a real leader/chess player. Khaleesi is just a dumb ass hoe with simps. She can't make a decision without someone else guiding her, that's why she has a entire counsel of mfs there to make her decisions for her. Fuck that hoe.

You going to see niggas on the show eventually, and they all going to have one thing in common.

Wait and see...

Shit, these niggas and you may share that one thing in common, LOL.

Cercei is like the literal embodiment of penis envy, she wishes she was born a man so she could lead her whole life. But the fact of the matter is she doesn't have the tact for the game, she lost all of her children which means that her line/dynasty is dead, all of this we see now is pride/delusion.

I hope they don't kill Cersei, she's one of the few mfs I like on the show. She's a real leader/chess player. Khaleesi is just a dumb ass hoe with simps. She can't make a decision without someone else guiding her, that's why she has a entire counsel of mfs there to make her decisions for her. Fuck that hoe.

Ironic how art imitates life

8tsfgj0fuyv7.gif

She had simps like that?
Name names

lmaooo have u not seen the show

Might be the biggest simp in tv history

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7185-1370649216-24.gif

No, I think OhMars is talking about the REAL Khaleesi, the IC one, not the TV show one.

To answer his question...

Huey (the Patriots fan)
Trillfate
Beta (in a playful way though)

Cersei>>>>>>>>>>> Khaleesi easily.

Shit's like watchin amber rose trying to run a nation smh

Back