Welcome To aBlackWeb

I honestly dont even care about the throne anymore lol

I have a hinting suspicion they gon get overconfident about beating the dead. Like we beat them so Lannister forces will be cake. Cersei is not a bigger threat than night king but the lack of preparation and respect to your opponent is gon make you look foolish and make them look better than they really are. More ppl gon die in the fight for the throne in dumb ways than they did fighting the dead.
Disagree entirely they just outmanned at the moment lol.

It’s the last season and they don’t have any book source material. Only thing they can do is fan service. And to be honest, they didn’t do enough.

Jon should’ve fought the NK, and the other people with Valyrian steel should’ve caught the fade with the generals.
The generals stayed back for a reason it would of been dumb for them to risk it knowing what happens if they fall. Jon fighting the night king is ultimate fan service lmaoo

Jon stuck to the plan as best as he could.

I like that Jon was a non factor for the most part. He tried but this battle wasn't the best for him. He should have been in Theon spot but again the plan was to battle the NK on dragon

Nothing happened as expected, best episode ever
Jon in Reek spot would have been a lot better. Had him and the Night King fought and Jon been knocked down crawling for his life THEN Arya came through that would have been so much better.

Hell, even if Arya battled a general and took his face that would have been better. See the general walk up like he about to drop some info to the Night King and then tried to stab him, gets blocked, does the move, stabs him, then removes face.

So many better alternatives given in this thread alone.

And I'm not just saying this as gang talk.

I hope they don’t do a “satisfactory hero” ending

Either all die or Cersei wins and rules the throne

It’s most fitting for this type of show

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back