Welcome To aBlackWeb

This ep was insane IDK what yall niggas talking bout

The unwinnable war just think about it.

8 seasons build up for no one relevant to die.

The night walker with the long hair is a spare passer lol he done nothing.

Those guys was rolling around with extreme confidence to be extremely underwhelming

Bran saying I'm gone ravens fly's away and that's it!

Jon snow screaming at a dragon

So much was wrong with it.

I had a feeling Jon wouldn't be the one who killed the NK but I thought maybe it would be Jaimie or Beric or the Hound,or even Brienne,but I can't lie I never though Arya would be the one,but it makes so much since really

Arya been through a lot,I'm not mad it was her

She been a killer and she's stealth like a ninja

Was underwhelmed this ep. Jon had no business on that dragon. Fuckin Sam. Theon held his own until he charged the night king. Wtf.

Dothraki was a waste. Hound still a bitch. Fuckin bran didn’t do shit.

We needed that Jon vs night king, even if for a min. Jorah a simp .

Arya shoulda put a face on or something before killing night king in my opinion.

Idk I’m about to watch again and see if I like it more lol

The unwinnable war just think about it.

8 seasons build up for no one relevant to die.

The night walker with the long hair is a spare passer lol he done nothing.

Those guys was rolling around with extreme confidence to be extremely underwhelming

Bran saying I'm gone ravens fly's away and that's it!

Jon snow screaming at a dragon

So much was wrong with it.

none of that stuff is fundamentally wrong

There's still 3 eps left so ppl will die,but wtf is wrong with you to where you have to see characters you love die?

The NK got trapped,Winterfell had a great plan

what should Bran be doing?He can't walk

who cares what the WW with long hair does?

none of that stuff is fundamentally wrong

There's still 3 eps left so ppl will die,but wtf is wrong with you to where you have to see characters you love die?

The NK got trapped,Winterfell had a great plan

what should Bran be doing?He can't walk

who cares what the WW with long hair does?

You just looked over all my points

It's a war that's been built up for 8 years last season was build up to this moment it was supposed to be the biggest threat. Yet everyone In this war survived.

I'm not expecting bran to do anything but when he says I'm gone to warn ravens what's the point of it.

The point is they was built as a package the NK and his army are the ultimate threat yet they had no skills.

Lol great plan??? So the NK is underwhelming and dumb.

It was corny man

Now they're going to war with Cersei the human and she will be a bigger threat?

I wouldn't say that, all the hype this battle had and it didn't deliver. Arya was a beast but we all knew that, Jon was the disappointment dude really ain't do shit, lets see if he redeem himself in the next battle
Jon stuck to the plan as best as he could.

I like that Jon was a non factor for the most part. He tried but this battle wasn't the best for him. He should have been in Theon spot but again the plan was to battle the NK on dragon

Nothing happened as expected, best episode ever

lol do y'all even watch the show?

Bran gave arya the dagger in season 7 at the exact same spot she killed the white walker.

He specifically choose that place to wait out so that arya could find him.

Amd Melisandre reminded her.

Also she been training for this the entire show, who the fuck else could sneak up on him?

It's a war that's been built up for 8 years last season was build up to this moment it was supposed to be the biggest threat. Yet everyone In this war survived.

I'm not expecting bran to do anything but when he says I'm gone to warn ravens what's the point of it.

The point is they was built as a package the NK and his army are the ultimate threat yet they had no skills.

It was corny man

Well I liked it

cool

I liked Beric and The band w/out banners a lot

Some of my fav characters so beric was a big death to me

Lil Bear was a fan favorite

And Melisandre is a major character and been around since day 1

It was corny man

The only reason why they were ever a threat was because of they numbers. That's it

They didn't build them up as some strategic, war governed, battled ready group. They always been an avalanche with the NK at its head. The plan all along was to take him out and win

Yall expecting to much from the WW yo

Before the crew goes down to Kings Landing... I need them to take a trip down to Deepwood Motte... Lord Glover gotta go man... Bitchass nigga refused the call TWICE! get him the fuck outa here

If his spot on the same road that the Night King took to Winterfell then he suffered the same fate as the Umbers

Back