Welcome To aBlackWeb

He ain’t want the 1 on 1. Jon was about to give him the 1 on 1 but but he proved he ain’t want it when he raised the dead. :O
He ain't have time to be fucking around with Jon. Just another body like I said before. I know it's Reek, but you see how easy he took that nigga down? And how you think Jon going to fare against the Night King when he couldn't handle a general? Y'all need to stop this bullshit narrative.

He ain't have time to be fucking around with Jon. Just another body like I said before. I know it's Reek, but you see how easy he took that nigga down? And how you think Jon going to fare against the Night King when he couldn't handle a general? Y'all need to stop this bullshit narrative.

Only narrative that matters...

Many Faced God >>> Night "King"

lol nigga what? Say that shit out loud.

View attachment 128915

Is it cliche for a show that's normally not cliche to do cliche shit? Cliche shit is cliche shit. The episode was corny af.

I literally said "watch this nigga jorah pop up" 3 secs later the mf popped up outta no where lmaooo the shit was so fuckin corny.

Ok bro.

See you next Sunday

lol nigga what? Say that shit out loud.

View attachment 128915

Is it cliche for a show that's normally not cliche to do cliche shit? Cliche shit is cliche shit. The episode was corny af.

I literally said "watch this nigga jorah pop up" 3 secs later the mf popped up outta no where lmaooo the shit was so fuckin corny.
A whole dragon screamed in pain being swarmed by a mob of zombies lol. He was still in the field putting in work when that swarm happened, all of those zombies went somewhere. It's not a "pop up cliche." The nigga ran to a whole sky lizard on the chance his bitch--the sky lizard queen--was over there. That's like calling a husband cliche for running to a woman screaming while frantically searching for his wife. Granted she don't love him, but if he was gonna make a save for anybody she'd be it because she's the only one he's listening/looking out for.

Furthermore, y'all do know Martin gave the show writers the ending right? He did so in case he died before ending the books. What you're seeing is what he intended to happen. One of y'all posted a video of this waaaaaaaay back on the IC if not here.

Lastly, Arya dipped before the Night King touched down if I'm remembering right. She ran out the room and, like the YouTube thing pointed out, no one knew where. She could've been out there hid while Theon and them scrapped it out biding her time since she knew NK was coming for Bran. Also, NK's singular focus could be seen as a weakness. When he focuses, his whole squad stops moving for the most part not out of respect but seemingly collective consciousness.

What good are a million eyes if they're all looking at the same target? It was subtle but that's what I got out of it.

A whole dragon screamed in pain being swarmed by a mob of zombies lol. He was still in the field putting in work when that swarm happened, all of those zombies went somewhere. It's not a "pop up cliche." The nigga ran to a whole sky lizard on the chance his bitch--the sky lizard queen--was over there. That's like calling a husband cliche for running to a woman screaming while frantically searching for his wife. Granted she don't love him, but if he was gonna make a save for anybody she'd be it because she's the only one he's listening/looking out for.

Furthermore, y'all do know Martin gave the show writers the ending right? He did so in case he died before ending the books. What you're seeing is what he intended to happen. One of y'all posted a video of this waaaaaaaay back on the IC if not here.

Lastly, Arya dipped before the Night King touched down if I'm remembering right. She ran out the room and, like the YouTube thing pointed out, no one knew where. She could've been out there hid while Theon and them scrapped it out biding her time since she knew NK was coming for Bran. Also, NK's singular focus could be seen as a weakness. When he focuses, his whole squad stops moving for the most part not out of respect but seemingly collective consciousness.

What good are a million eyes if they're all looking at the same target? It was subtle but that's what I got out of it.

Bruh the whole pop up shit was cliche af, cuz I called the shit before it happened. GOT shouldn't be that fuckin predictable. This is GOT we're talkin about. The episode was cookie cutter and cheesy. Idc about the Night King being killed, but there was way too many survivors, damn near everybody lived. So this is the big epic war and winter that was coming for 8 fuckin seasons and nearly EVERYBODY lives? Cmon man, cut the shit. This was a terrible episode.

GRRM gave them certain points from what I understand, but not how to execute those points.

You can't tell me the episodes based on the actual books are better than those post-books. Just look at Tyrion for example. Witty, fiercely intelligent, etc. before. Fucking up all the time now.

And once the red witch mentioned Arya closing blue eyes I knew what was coming even though I hoped I was wrong.

What ? They knew for 3 years it was gonna be Arya. To let Jon do it would have been cliche AF. Noooobody was expecting Arya and even the way they were shifting our focus all episode was dope because we forgot Arya ran off. Even when Arya was in the chokehold we still thought she was gonna die.

This had nothing to do with what my post said

I was just waiting on the pocket sand, lol.

I woulda died if bruh hit em with that

"Shi Shaw!"

1Lul.gif

Bruh the whole pop up shit was cliche af, cuz I called the shit before it happened. GOT shouldn't be that fuckin predictable. This is GOT we're talkin about. The episode was cookie cutter and cheesy. Idc about the Night King being killed, but there was way too many survivors, damn near everybody lived. So this is the big epic war and winter that was coming for 8 fuckin seasons and nearly EVERYBODY lives? Cmon man, cut the shit. This was a terrible episode.

The unwinnable war they was completely outnumbered.

Jon snow screaming at a dragon is when I was like this is trash

This episode had almost an impossible task because there was so much lore that was attached to this episode that went untouched. Perfect example is the crypts...couldve done alot with the magical elements the crypts had but instead it was essentially used as a vehicle to delegitimize Sansa.

The dothraki and all arya scenes were the best imo. The dothraki scene built the tension perfectly. The arya scenes brought her character arc together perfectly imo...

Some of this episode did feel a little "walking deadish" tho...they couldve spent less time on those nick of time saves and some of the carny shit. Thats what made hardhome so great. But for the most part it did what it needed to do...looking forward to see how all this wraps. After a battle like that allegiances are gonna come together even tho the forces are decimated.

Okay so after watching the scene again the NK didn't let Jon go/The Wights started attacking him when the NK walked away ,but he just got away from them

Sansa needed Dany to die.
The North seeing Dany fight with them is gonna fuel their trust with her while Sansa was in the crypts.

Jon was right to bend the knee

we needed everybody from nameless Dothraki members to one armed sister fuckers,to dickless slave soldiers

to Arya and crippled ass Bran

but we really needed those dragons and

Back