Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo that episode was cheesy af.

I don't even care about the Night King getting killed but the way they set it up was wack. A 10 step walk taking 30 mins? Word?

Jorah randomly poppin outta no where to save Khaleesi? Word?

Damn near every main character surviving? Word?

The episode had mad cliche corny shit. Disappointing episode if we're being objective.

Agree!!

I'm holding out hope that Bran turns into the Night King or something. Or he gets resurrected in some way, shape, or form. At least give some more backstory.

What's the point of all of the shit that's happened so far? First episode had Wights. Winter was always coming. So much lore tied into the White Walkers in terms of the children of the forest, the first men, the three eyed Raven, etc.

A lot was put into this lore for it to end so lackluster. I bet if GRRM had finished the books it would have been better cause they would have used his version.

All that said, dope fucking episode. Just mad that's all there was to the dead and their story.

You do know that the Prequel thats in development is doing exactly that...giving the origin of the first men, children of the forest and the Night King

Tonight's episode shows us the prophecies don't mean anything. Azor Ahai didn't stop the NK, Arya did. You don't need to be a dragon rider to ride the dragon considering season 7 when everyone climbed onto Drogon. Melissandra was wrong in choosing Stannis. On and on. The theories are all fulgazi.

It wasn't the prophecies, it was the theories.. Just because something happened a certain way in the past doesn't mean it is going to happen that way again. They wanted Azor Ahai to be a prophecy, but it was apparently just a legend....

And theories are just that, theories. They can be interesting, but should be taken with a grain of salt until proven true.

lol I'm the only nigga feeling a way about Game of Thrones taking the cliche happy ending route?

giphy.gif

Is it really cliche for a show thats known for killing off main characters NOT to kill off main characters...especially when its expected?

The Little Bear, Sir Jorah and Theon all went out like a G's!!

Arya is no damn joke. I love her story arc and from the beginning she has been my favorite character but I think the many face God is going to get pay back for her dipping out on her responsibilities

Am I wrong in still thinking bran literally did nothing helpful but sit there?

Seriously somebody talk me outa hating bran.

At this point, yes.

Go back and look at how Bran set the whole thing up. He told everybody just enough to get them where they needed to be, he allowed people to do what needed to happen, he set the trap for the ultimate kill and he put that dagger in Arya hands...

Is it really cliche for a show thats known for killing off main characters NOT to kill off main characters...especially when its expected?

lol nigga what? Say that shit out loud.

wth.gif

Is it cliche for a show that's normally not cliche to do cliche shit? Cliche shit is cliche shit. The episode was corny af.

I literally said "watch this nigga jorah pop up" 3 secs later the mf popped up outta no where lmaooo the shit was so fuckin corny.

Back