Welcome To aBlackWeb

I get she dips bread in her soup tho

:chile:
tenor.gif

Even if she did scope him out,I doubt she killed that girl and I think he knew her

In a time where kings get poisoned at weddings,I would think ppl would be aware of who serves them food.

He could barely remember his daughter's names. He didn't give af about anything. Robb's ops knew his pride was hurt and devised a plan to get at Robb and gave it to him to run with. He was a wasteman.

I'm upset at this take but i cant disagree with it...smh

I'm more offended ppl think he'd actually make a good king but that's for another day
Jon actually connects to the people unlike Dany. Even her squad love him. He actually sacrifices for his people which is what good kings would do. Ned did the same.

@king_yunn That's false.

Maise is 22 yrs old so 8 yrs ago when GOT started she was 14

14 plus 8 is what?

22 nigga

she was 14 in season 1

use your fingers to count like in elementary school

Sophie turner is only 1 yr older than Maise

Sophie is 23 and maise is 22

so no I don't deserve a nosign
I’m talking about in the slow. The characters they are playing smfh

That will be his downfall. Bran won't be the one to slay him. He is arrogant thinking he will win on their turf.
Very arrogant. But everybody expects the plan will work. I can’t remember any plan in GOT that worked for the good guys. Shit always went left. They not defeating the Night King that easily

Walder didn’t recognize the girl he even said such

Yall might be right.I guess Walder was just dumb as fuck

So the answer is that we don't know if Arya can use live ppl's faces or not,but as of now,we only know faceless men to use dead ppl's faces.

That will be his downfall. Bran won't be the one to slay him. He is arrogant thinking he will win on their turf.
I also will say this Bran only said he needs to be out in the open so the night king comes for him before the NK army destroys them all. He never said meet him there to defeat him. Bran is precise with his words.

I also will say this Bran only said he needs to be out in the open so the night king comes for him before the NK army destroys them all. He never said meet him there to defeat him. Bran is precise with his words.
There is a reason for that though. If therecwas no chance Bran would have told them. He went back for a reason.

Yall might be right.I guess Walder was just dumb as fuck

So the answer is that we don't know if Arya can use live ppl's faces or not,but as of now,we only know faceless men to use dead ppl's faces.
Either way she ain’t using no magical beings faces but she has only used dead people’s faces and I think it’s implied that’s the only ones she can use. But we’ll see. Don’t think her arc involves her taking out the night king tho ..that’s for Jon or Dany to do

There is a reason for that though. If therecwas no chance Bran would have told them. He went back for a reason.
Bran isn’t going to tell them what all he knows because it would change what they do. He wants to draw out the night king because that’s their only way they will probably get the fuck out of winterfell alive.. well some of them. I personally don’t see night king dying next week and most the main characters aren’t going to die , so the end of this war might get drawned out. He’s the main antagonist, he gotta wreck some shit before his death.

Back